The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

to cancelled birthday parties! cheers  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

OK....this place is starting to lag.  Perhaps it's time to shut it down......reopen under a new name.... renovate.... and come up with a catchy slogan.  Maybe send out some flyers and drink coupons.  Maybe comedy night and arm-chair quarterback night....karioke ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Lil Me

I'd vote for either Happy Hour or Ladies' Night.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's always happy in the Ebony Lounge.  

Ladies night....now that has possibilities.  Yea.....Ladies night !

Lise

P.C. wrote:
It's always happy in the Ebony Lounge.  

Ladies night....now that has possibilities.  Yea.....Ladies night !

[img style="WIDTH: 225px; HEIGHT: 151px" height=160 src="http://www.bellagreetings.com/fun/chipndale.jpg" width=280]

I haven't been here for a long time..................... now I know why. My eyes hurt, thank you very much PC!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Well I.....it's just that I......umm.  I just thought that....I'd spice the place up a bit.

So you're saying you think it's a bad move ?

Lise

No, no, dear lady (laughs)..... it's a funny picture. It's just I didn't expect to see a lotta *cough* guys in skimpy outfit here.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It's all in the brainstorming phase as of yet.  Maybe I need to rethink the ladies night......or perhaps skip the umm...*cough* entertainment.  I had no idea male dancers were so pricey.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Oh for the love of God is this 2007 yellow tail Merlot complete crap. ack! I'm repulsed.
No wonder my roommate left it behind. lol too sweet.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Cat depressed by A-B (Bud) being taken over by the Belgians

Lil Me

Uh uh.  Why's he touching his...?  

Sportsdude

lol. Didn't see that. Probably scratching himself.    

|