The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Let's go with that.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Speaking of cats. Mine just went nuts started screaming evil neighbourhood cat stalkin' my big poor thing from the outside.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Thought I'd best check out the lounge......I was worried there had been a break-in.  

Phewww !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Just a bunch of cats sitting on the couch, P.C.   Nothing to worry about here.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

P.C.

Sportsdude

I see it, in both browsers.  

P.C.

No 'meow' for me.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/a040.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Ahhhhh....just poured myself a cocktail.  Anyone else ?

Russ.....just came across this today, and it made me think of you.

Lil Me

Cheers!  I've been drinking the same Caesar out of my plastic Tim's mug at the rink since 5:30pm.  Now that I'm home, time for a refill!  

Sportsdude

I've got one Heineken Light left in the beer fridge which only is allowed to have beer in it, I liked the beer keg idea for the bar.    

P.C.

Cheers!  I've been drinking the same Caesar out of my plastic Tim's mug at the rink since 5:30pm.

LOL Lil Me.  Did you feel naughty ?

Lil Me

hahaha.  I felt more relaxed, anyways.    

Sportsdude

heineken light, pretzel's and a VH1 Marathon of I love the '00s.  

P.C.

By the way, thanks guys.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]    (don't blush now Michel)

I think I shall have a wee dollop of Goldschlager and then sleep.    

|