The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

We all know that you are actually snorting lines of coffee mate right now.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

I had my fix last night.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Is the game on in the Ebony Lounge?
 I might come join you, since I'm listening on the radio.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

YOU BET Lil Me.

[FONT size=1]What game.[/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hahahahaha.  Is it on regular tv where you are?
 Here it's PPV...which doesn't help me, since I don't have regular tv stations...

P.C.

Ummm.  I think it is.  

...on the TV, that is.  

....on one of the channels for sure.

Beverage ?

Lil Me

I'm ok, thanks.  I'm waiting for my water to boil so I can make a hot choc and rum.  

P.C.

A hot choc and rum ?????  Now THAT sounds interesting.  I've never tried that, but I think I may.  (well not right now, but I'm definitely going to give that one a try.)   I think I will pour a wee Buca whilst I wait out the fire.

How is the ankle.  I trust you have been staying off it as much as possible.

Riiiiiight.

Lil Me

I don't normally drink rum, but I've gotta find a way to empty some of these dusty bottles.  I've got some ancient rum, Irish whisky and Wild Turkey (of unknown vintage).  

Lil Me

Ankle is much better, and I did actually stay home today.

P.C.

Yipes.  Wild Turkey ?   Be very very careful.  

Well I've just been out to make sure all is well with the dying embers.....and now I'm off to bed.  Got a pretty good day in for 3 hours sleep last night.  (how annoying was that !!!!)  Sleep is going to feel like heaven for sure.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif[/img]

(you know the rules.....candles snuffed and lights out when the...ummm...game is done)    

Lil Me

Thanks for the hospitality.  G'night, P.C.  

P.C.

Good girl Lil Me.  Although, staying at home, for YOU, is probably nothing close to taking it easy.  

|