The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Fine just listening to bbc world service.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Doing good tenkani....You????

Took me almost 7 minutes to post this message.  Something's amiss.  

Working late again, I see.  Worked the 'late' shift myself today....yuck.  I'm a morning person, so going to work at noon just doesn't cut it for me.  I'm sitting here with my feets in this lovely contraption hubby brought home for me a couple nights ago.  My feet aren't handling the 9-10 hour shifts on my feet, so the day before yester,  he came in from work, and set up this little mini whirlpool, vibrating, warm waterfall thing, for the tootsies, that is pure heaven.  What a guy.  My feet are now softer than my hands.......Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

LoL P.C. 7 mins eh? The old hp pavilion couldn't be working any faster tonight.

tenkani

Woah, my mom used to have one of those whirlpool things when I was a kid.
I LOOOOVED that thing    

I'm actually at home. I broke my rule about no message bases after I get home LOL

Sportsdude, BBC World is teh roxxor!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Well, actually, it took 7 minutes to GET to post that.....I've been trying ever since to make my last post come up....no luck.  I'm only having this problem here....everything else is OK.  (trying the 'quick' reply.....see how this one works.  (had to terminate my last 2 responses.......just locked up)

P.C.

Hmmmm...that worked better

tenkani

So how's the job???  

Sportsdude

No posts at home? Geez lets see what I've done. I've posted at the library, my cousins house, my old house, my new house, my laptop, the home computer and at a dorm in tacoma.  

P.C.

Oy vay....this is just too frustrating.......this is just weird.  I click Reply or 'discover Seattle' to go back to the main board, and it just hangs.  I'd love to 'chat', but this is really annoying.  Have a great evening guys.  

tenkani

See ya, P.C.!! Sorry!!

P.C.

Oooo,  that one worked in under 5 minutes.  

Job is pretty trying right now, tenkani.  I seem to be training my boss.  I think he's in over his head.  

Sportsdude

Dang this thing is flying tonight takes a mili-second to go from page to page tonight.

Training boss almost, P.C. I see that all the time at my job.

kitten

Is the lounge closed for renovations or something?  Nobody has been around since the 19th and this place is developing a distinct echo.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Hi Kitten.....been having a heck of a time posting on DS for some reason.  I get the big white screen, when I hit reply.  It takes about 10 minutes for something to happen.....my patience never lasts.  Don't know what the problem is.  I'm not having it anywhere else.  We'll see what happens with this post.

The Ebony Lounge IS open....we just seem to be having some technical problems.  

Now, for what's really happening in the real Ebony Lounge....the Blues tunes  are on, the fire is going and hubby just poured me a glass of wine.  Thing of beauty.  (This room made for one expensive TV, but we LOVE this room, and spend almost ALL our time in here....lol)

Anybody need anything?????  (or as hubby says in his best mock pretencious British accent....have your requirements been met ????)   NOW....let's see if this actually posts.

P.C.

Woooohoooo, it worked.

I forgot to add that this darned working for a living is cutting in to my lounge time.  *I wonder if I could do my job from here*

|