The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OMG, sportsdude....that's hilarious.  Poor Ozzie......lol.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Those poor animals!  I don't like going to the doctor either, but at least I understand why I'm there, and they don't.  Is Tigger feeling a bit better now?  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Sorry to leave early, but I also have "school" tomorrow, so I should start getting ready for bed now.  Crazy hour, I know, but so is 5:30 A.M.  Pleasant dreams, all.

Sportsdude

Tigger is back to himself. Cries alot because he misses the farm cats I guess. Still bleeds at night but during the day when he gets the garage to himself he's fine and content. Ozzie just wants food. Give Ozzie food. Angel who knows what she's doing she's at the other house. Angel is cranky, meows constantly, you meow back she responds, gets annoying but she just wants water but when you give her water she won't drink it or Ozzie would budge in and drink the water up instead. There inlies her kidney problems.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

good night kitten.

P.C.

Good night kitten.....I'm not too far behind you.  5:30 for me too.  Yuck.

Sleep well !!!!

Good night sportsdude.....and all your menagerie too.....lol.  Give Tigger a little scritch behind the ears from me.

kitten

Sportsdude, just give Angel a safe place to drink her water where Ozzie can't get in and steal it.  You night be able to solve her problem that way.  A nervous animal isn't likely to drink because it is vulnerable to other animals at that time.  She does need water, so if you have to, lock Ozzie out of the room until she is finished.  Good luck with all your animals.

Sportsdude

We've done that. The problem is she won't drink the water by her food which is up on a shelf where Ozzie can't get to it. Instead she wants water in a bowl on the kitchen floor.

Sportsdude(logged out)

Ozzie is still drugged up from the teeth cleaning yesterday. He apparently has blurry vision and has become narcoleptic.

You get him up, he falls right back down, look into his eyes he looks like he's stoned. Keeps running into things. Plus the heat doesn't help its going to be in the 30's  today Celsius. And the houses brand new air conditioning unit needs to be charged so no air conditioning. Only the fan works and that cools the basement. Its about mid 30's Celsius mid to lower 90's in my room upstairs + the humidity makes it feel like 100. god i hate the summers here.  

P.C.

Hellos out there....tenkani....Kitten????

weird al

P.C.

Weird al !!!!!....What can I get you ????

weird al

Howdy PC!  It seems like a Guinness kind of evenin' this evenin. Also, y'got any o' that Sandhill chardonnay? How y'doin?

P.C.

Doin OK, weird al.  Stressful week.  Trying to break in a new boss that has about 5 years less experience than I do, and is about 20 years younger.  Now THAT'S a dilemna !!!!

P.C.

Where are my manners....a Sandhill Chardonay in a chilled glass......sir.

|