exotic interesting food you have had

Started by purelife, Mar 07 08 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

van_guy

Well nothing that exotic for lunch - but I did have it in an old abandoned mine shaft with 4 people who speak no english

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Oh my...how awkward.  Were they talking to each other and then laughing a lot ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Oh my...how awkward.  Were they talking to each other and then laughing a lot ?

Awkward? Hell I spend 2/3 of my life with people who don't speak a word of english - let me tell ya i kick a$$ at sharades.

We can "chat"about lots of stuff.  

It's only if they begin to take out weapons that you have to worry...

P.C.

That's a pretty good skill Van Guy.  Charades.....the international language ! Who'd a thunk.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
That's a pretty good skill Van Guy.  Charades.....the international language ! Who'd a thunk.

Are you kidding - today i told a guy to "walk out of the adit and speak with the security guard in two hours" and it happened without speaking a word.

P.C.

Well there you go !  Even in English, I would not know how to walk out of an adit.  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Well there you go !  Even in English, I would not know how to walk out of an adit.  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt="emoticon" src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif[/img]

An adiit is a horizontal mine shaft - you put your left foot out then put your right foot in front of the lesft then left in front of right - then ...

pretty simple in any language - maybe brail would be bad - being blind and in a confined space - i'd expect lots of bleeding from the head.

P.C.

An adiit is a horizontal mine shaft - you put your left foot out then put your right foot in front of the lesft then left in front of right - then ...

Are we talkin the Hokey Pokey?

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[em]An adiit is a horizontal mine shaft - you put your left foot out then put your right foot in front of the lesft then left in front of right - then ...
[/em]

Eaven easier than that - no puting in and taking out or shaking all about.

Gopher

van_guy wrote:
P.C. wrote:

Eaven easier than that - no puting in and taking out or shaking all about.

And certainly no PUTTING out.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

stretchedout

C'mon, the city is sleeping!

van_guy

And certainly no PUTTING out.

Only if you really feel that it is the right thing to do.

[/p]

van_guy

stretchedout wrote:
Octopussy![/p]As in ... you ate Octopus?  or you ate the woman who played in the Bond film?
 [/div]
 [div]

van_guy

Well I always try to do one thing that scares me every day ...

So today I tried the dog guts or waterbuffalo veins ... they have a very distinctive star like shape on the inside - anyway - they were chewier than I expected and they were kind of well ... full ... of something soft and kinda squishy.  Jury is still out on the critter of origin ... are there any experts on either dog or waterbuffalo anatomy???
 [/div]
 [div]

|