Started by purelife, Mar 07 08 11:22

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

van_guy

purelife wrote:
Did you have pig's tail as side dish?

(btw, I've heard that pig's tail tastes wonderful.  MrPL has tried it and really likes it.)

ADD:  I think the Makers of Fear Factor could visit this thread.

No but there was this one time in Alberta - welllllll that's another story ...
can't say I've tried it.  Bacon is pretty good - I'm looking forward to some of that soon.

RE  fear factor - The one thing that i haven;t tried here is the baby duck - nope not the wine - the bird - served in eggshell ... so you boil it like an egg but it's damn near ready to quack - feathers beak - you eat everything !!!  I'll have to be pretty damn hungry in the AM to eat that my friends

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
Ah, wind power awaits!

As in breaking wind       or turbines out in the field ???    

Gopher

As in turbines in the intestines.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

This thread had digressed beyond redemption.

[img style="WIDTH: 354px; HEIGHT: 325px" height=340 src="http://www.maryamwebster.com/uploads/Image/pull-mah-finger.jpg" width=354]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

purelife

49er wrote:
crunchy duck tongue[/DIV]
 dipped in chocolate?

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
This thread had digressed beyond redemption.

[img style="width: 354px; height: 325px;" src="http://www.maryamwebster.com/uploads/Image/pull-mah-finger.jpg" height="340" width="354"]

Sorry nothing new to add - I'm in Hanoi - I went out for pizza, with Ham and Mozza chesse and ... you know kinda normal stuff ... it was anice change not to have to guess the intestine dujour.

VG

Lil Me

I actually tried to have a McRib the other day.  It's no longer avail.

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
       [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]     [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]os[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]alm[/td][td]t[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="9efabef7c17b85afed1fb44237cf2d6c" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

That sure was a quick "limited time" offer on the McRib.

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Oh don't talk too fast, you never know with pizza, I think I ate one once in Mexico with brain slices on it (well it look like it was slice of brain under the cheese... never understood what it was).  

Dear sweet jesus - a slice of brain?  Yeah but with this one the menu was in english - so i felt pretty sure that if a brainslice was hidden somewhere - the menu would have mentioned it.  Of courseweare all wondering ... did you feel smarter after the pizza???

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
I actually tried to have a McRib the other day.  It's no longer avail.

I think tthat if people actually liked it - they would put it on the menu.  

P.C.

Of courseweare all wondering ... did you feel smarter after the pizza???

I was wondering the same thing.

....and I always thought that fish was supposed to be brain food.  No wonder I'm still having trouble  qualifying for MENSA.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|