The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I hope the snow has cleared up in your area since you last posted, Natasha.  I've heard of the snow dump in the States.....I think it was Seattle but can't remember....

I like writing letters too! :)  Though, I find that my hand writing is getting messier by the year.  It used to be so neat!!  Now, it's hardly legible.  :P  I also like to personalize any cards that I give out.  Instead of saying the usual "Happy Birthday" or "Merry Christmas," I'll write something personal to remind them how important they are to me, etc....something sappy, uhm, from the heart. :)

Gopher

My gas fire has given up the ghost and my computer's been down for about three hours - until now.

Russ

purelife wrote:
I hope the snow has cleared up in your area since you last posted, Natasha.  I've heard of the snow dump in the States.....I think it was Seattle but can't remember....

I like writing letters too! :)  Though, I find that my hand writing is getting messier by the year.  It used to be so neat!!  Now, it's hardly legible.  :P  I also like to personalize any cards that I give out.  Instead of saying the usual "Happy Birthday" or "Merry Christmas," I'll write something personal to remind them how important they are to me, etc....something sappy, uhm, from the heart. :)

Hope so.. Im flying through seattle in about two days. Scare Canada wont issue me a transfer boarding card either online. grr.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

See you all again after the big day.

Natasha

Everyone has gone home and I'm stuck cleaning my house from ceiling to floor... again. Oh well, having everyone over was fun and well needed  :)

Gopher

I shall start answering all my letters next year.

Sportsdude

A couple days down on the farm turned into nearly a week, as my cousin was named mvp of a rather major basketball tournament. totally surreal.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

I got electricuted today. Took about 3-4 hours for my body to get back to normal again.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I got electricuted today. Took about 3-4 hours for my body to get back to normal again.[/DIV]
 How you end up doing that ??  Hope you are OK
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Hope you are ok natasha..  shocks arent fun.

Well, besides doing baby stuff, busy busy cleaning and reorganizing the house. The Jam Closet, the LAundry Room (found some interesting stuff behind and jammed in places), Shelving in the master bedroom. Have a dresser drawer unit for the kids room.

I have four more places to organize.. keep running out of time!

Natasha

I was totally over it the next day Russ.

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

I got electricuted today. Took about 3-4 hours for my body to get back to normal again.[/DIV]
 How you end up doing that ??  Hope you are OK

Oh yeah, Im fine. It took a little longer to get over it than I assumed it was. I thought I would be able to shake it off in a few minutes like when a person gets shocked. This wasn't a shock... I was full on electrocuted. I could actually hear the buzz and feel the bolt through my entire body. One of my fingers turned black, my hands were shaking, my legs were weak, my heart was racing fast and pounding hard, I was sweating, my joints locked up, my ears felt like they needed to pop, my head was hurting, I ws sick to my stomach and I felt like I had googly eyes  :(   It was horrible. I guess I should have went to the hospital but I was home alone and by the time I got my bearings back I was starting to feel better so I decided to sit around for a bit and wait for the symptoms to subside.

It took about 3-4hrs before I felt well enough to continue on with my day. The following day I was all better  :)

As for how it happened, I was scrubbing my kitchen walls, there were suds everywhere, one hand was wet, the other hand was on the metal part of my stove, then the wet hand accidentally touched the outlet.

DDD

Sounds like you needed Doctor DDD        
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Oh my goodness Natasha...what a scare!  I'm so glad you are ok and recovered well the next day.  

Can you now read men's mind to know what men want?  ;)

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<P><STRONG>I was totally over it the next day Russ. </STRONG></P> <P>DDD wrote:<BR>Natasha wrote:<BR></P> <DIV>I got electricuted today. Took about 3-4 hours for my body to get back to normal again.</DIV><BR> <DIV>How you end up doing that ??  Hope you are OK</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><STRONG>Oh yeah, Im fine. It took a little longer to get over it than I assumed it was. I thought I would be able to shake it off in a few minutes like when a person gets shocked. This wasn't a shock... I was full on electrocuted. I could actually hear the buzz and feel the bolt through my entire body. One of my fingers turned black, my hands were shaking, my legs were weak, my heart was racing fast and pounding hard, I was sweating, my joints locked up, my ears felt like they needed to pop, my head was hurting, I ws sick to my stomach and I felt like I had googly eyes  :(   It was horrible. I guess I should have went to the hospital but I was home alone and by the time I got my bearings back I was starting to feel better so I decided to sit around for a bit and wait for the symptoms to subside. </STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG>It took about 3-4hrs before I felt well enough to continue on with my day. The following day I was all better  :)</STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG>As for how it happened, I was scrubbing my kitchen walls, there were suds everywhere, one hand was wet, the other hand was on the metal part of my stove, then the wet hand accidentally touched the outlet. </STRONG></DIV><BR> <DIV></DIV>

The Stove Outlet? The one behind the stove?Thats 220V, you ARE lucky. Most stove outlets are 15A.. at 220V it doesnt take a lot to kill you.

|