The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

Ok...so I'm slightly excited...like a puppy...ready to pee on the carpet.

I get my new game in a few days...WOOT!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Be sure you have an empty bladder for its arrival.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Gopher

Natasha

lol.. and dont drink anything after midnight.

Orik

cracks open a can of diet twist.

sits back and relaxes.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Isis wrote:
<DIV>Ok...so I'm slightly excited...like a puppy...ready to pee on the carpet.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I get my new game in a few days...WOOT!!</DIV>

What game?
I admit, I havent bought any new ones in a while. Come to think of it.. I havent touched my game console in a while either.. always using my laptop now.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Russ wrote:
What game?
I admit, I havent bought any new ones in a while. Come to think of it.. I havent touched my game console in a while either.. always using my laptop now.
  Same here.

Russ

LOL,
Yeah I feel kinda bad about that in a way. When I travel its my form of entertainment all in one. Games, newspaper, tv.. etc.

I bought an XBox when it first came out and went and bought a ton of games. My friends played them more than I did, which was mostly when all of us were together having a few. Now with them almost never coming over anymore, it sits there under an inch of dust.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Isis

Shh...don't tell anyone...

I'm waiting for Cataclysm, the next World of Warcraft expansion :P
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

My first Christmas card arrived this morning.

Natasha

Russ wrote:
LOL,
Yeah I feel kinda bad about that in a way. When I travel its my form of entertainment all in one. Games, newspaper, tv.. etc.
I never take my laptop with me when I travel. It's a rule of mine. I'd rather use that time to enjoy the company of those around me. That sounds totally lame (LOL) but it's very true  :)

I bought an XBox when it first came out and went and bought a ton of games. My friends played them more than I did, which was mostly when all of us were together having a few. Now with them almost never coming over anymore, it sits there under an inch of dust.
The only time my game system gets used is when my younger cousins come over. Which is almost every Saturday now... lol  

Sportsdude

Russ wrote:
Speaking of which.. wheres SD?

I'm currently in a cave without a flashlight. They apparently call this cave academic research, but there's a computer here, and it only allows me to talk to various 'bosses'. fun times.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

According to news reports, students protesting in London found Charles and Camilla's car and started kicking it. The couple got away and proceeded to their evening of eating cake.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

|