The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

That reminds me of the type of girls I date / become good friends of mine.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Gopher wrote:
I wonder why women talk so much more than men.[/DIV]
 In our relationship, MrPL talks more than me.  :P  

Gopher

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

Holy BC Liberal implosion Batman!

"He's not a nice man,"
The Kootenay East MLA said Mr. Campbell has reduced members of his  caucus to tears, and recounted an incident when he was left wiping the  Premier's spittle off his face after Mr. Campbell leaned close to yell  at him.[/p]"Mr. Campbell is a bully whose intimidation tactics have  created a government caucus and cabinet that suffers from "almost a  battered-wife syndrome," said Mr. Bennett.[/p]"I'm tired of the  bullshit that goes on in politics and I'm really tired of the way that  Gordon Campbell thinks that he can just run on people," he said.[/p]
[/p]
[/p]

Gopher

Kate Middleton is said to be a commoner, does this make her common?

Sportsdude

Dunno. The media has always called her "middle-class," even though her parents started a company in 1987 and have since become millionaires.

So I guess as a society our social class is determined by whichever one you were born into. (In that case she would be middle class but became upper-class overtime.)

Here's a thought to ponder: what if William had fallen in love with a girl at university who wasn't English nor exactly "European looking," and came from a non-Christian religious background?

Gopher

It just wouldn't have happened, the palace mafia would have been on to him (and her) like a shot.

Sportsdude

Good point. Remember Charles originally wanted to marry Camilla, but the Queen et al said no.

Just goes to show you how much of a scam the monarchy in Britain is, and how it should be abolished on grounds of human compassion.

Gopher

Lil Me

The boss at work hired a girl who is a completely useless tit.

She started as a sales rep.

Then he brought her into the office to help with admin (hey- we need all the help we can get).

We're all convinced that he's f*cking her.

Her work ethic is terrible and she's dumb like dirt.

But...as long as she answers the phone and handles all the personal assistant tasks for the boss, that helps out all the rest of us!    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Tell us how you REALLY feel about her LM!
At least like you say, she runs interference with the boss.

We are still on our way to Ghana.. with the difference now we will only be there for about 24 hours instead of the two weeks we had originally been told.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

What sort of things do you usually bring backl from your far-flung journeys, Russ?

Sportsdude

Haha Lil Me. hilarious. (not really, but really).

Thanksgiving has been moved from the one-room school house to the pub due to ice and sleet (we had tornadoes last night, so the weather is being psychotic).

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview