The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

line em up i will shoot em down. :D bring on the bacon with wings. hehehe

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

I have to go watch something funny before I sleep.  Visions of all those poor little piggies. Hundreds and hundreds of innocent piggies.  

I must watch Seinfeld and then sleep.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/d046.gif[/img]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I could probably recite every script of every show.

G'night. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k030.gif" border=0]

Orik

i just never understood the appeal to Seinfeld... i guess i will never be a fan. it is a show i see on tv but will not stop to even listen too. tv is back ground noise for when killing time on a forum or playing pogo or runescape tv shows i will watch csi even reruns. smallville including reruns numbers. house bones crossing jordan. and the legend of the seeker. but i have to dl that off the torrent sites cause i can never find it on the tv here...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

have g'night pc. i will be in bed to sleep about 4 am as normal he he he ...

Lil Me

Orik- you should watch an episode.  It's FUNNY.

After that, you will go through life giggling every time you go into an underground parking lot, see a package of Junior Mints, forget someone's name...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

JJ

purelife wrote:
 Guess what guys?  We (along with another couple) are going to Oregon...namely Seaside for 4 nights, 5 days in early July!!

We have already booked the accomodation.  

I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!  

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; lineh-eight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-CA; 12pt: "]I love Seaside if you've ever seen Goonies you'll recognize the landscape as soon as you see it! [/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; lineh-eight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-CA; 12pt: "][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; lineh-eight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-CA; 12pt: "][img style="WIDTH: 575px; HEIGHT: 392px" height=672 src="http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/crazyphotos/200509008.jpg" width=914][/SPAN]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; lineh-eight: normal"][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-CA; 12pt: "]From my 2005 trip down the Oregon coast.[/SPAN]

P.C.

Holy.....I never knew that JJ !  I LOVED the Goonies movie. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

JJ

If you also go to Astoria just north of Seaside you can find the Goonie house.

P.C.

Cool....I'll have to check it out next time I'm there.  Or maybe it would be cheaper to watch the movie again.....lol

purelife

I didn't know that, JJ!  Thanks for sharing this info.  Now, I'll have to watch Goonies again. :)

purelife

Michel wrote:
Will you drive there with the other couple?[/DIV]
 Yep, we're going together, sharing the costs of accomadation and transportation.

|