The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Guess what guys?  We (along with another couple) are going to Oregon...namely Seaside for 4 nights, 5 days in early July!!

We have already booked the accomodation.  

I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!  

Lil Me

Awesome purelife!

Michel- better consult a numerologist and find out that all those times mean.  Must be important!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Michel wrote:
You'll be there for the 4th of July? Do they have something special on that day?[/DIV]
 I'm not sure but I hope so.  I haven't searched the net for festivities and events yet.    

Michel

Michel

purelife

A Purelife Vacation is LONG DUE!  I can't wait.   The best thing about my new job is that I have a backup so that when I come back to work, I won't have a pile of things to do like my other job.  That was why I wouldn't take more than 3 days off or would hesitate to.

We're staying at a beautiful place right on the beach and we're going to rent a compact car.  

Michel

P.C.

Guess what guys?  We (along with another couple) are going to Oregon...namely Seaside for 4 nights, 5 days in early July!!

We have already booked the accomodation.  

I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!  

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]Good for YOU purelife !!!!!  How exciting.  Seaside is beautiful....well all of the Oregon coast is beautiful.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Sounds like a perfect holiday!

I have nothing interesting to say. I'm tired.  I'm disgruntled.   I have PMS.  My left tricep went into spasm earlier today.

No...wait...I Do have something interesting to say.  I finished a medium level Sudoku without help from a kid.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  It's ok, Michel.  The numbers won't hurt you.  

Michel

P.C.

Oh MY....you've been a busy boy !!!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|