The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Lil Me wrote:
Orik- you should watch an episode.  It's FUNNY.

After that, you will go through life giggling every time you go into an underground parking lot, see a package of Junior Mints, forget someone's name...

LM i did, i watched a couple of episodes to try and get it, to be part of the crowd when it originally aired. i am sorry to say i laugh more watching fawlty towers to the manor born good neighbours and black adder or Monty python sketches and even that male sexist pig benny hill... all of those r funnier than Seinfeld is.. id rather watch any British comedy rerun such as are you being served than sit and watch the show Seinfeld... i guess it is my British tv show upbringing..  but i just don't get the comedy in Seinfeld...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

burned off about 900 calories at the gym. Then went to a journalism/radio fundraiser and got into drinking contests, well we had one, then everyone realized I'd win all the time as nobody can really challenge me in those things, which sucks. Anyway I'm getting the whole working out thing confused obviously, when I go drinking afterward. lol  

slowly plotting my day of reckoning which is coming up.  SD controlling a media source. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Just don't go onto the roof and get locked out :)
 Do you have a cell phone?!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol Michel I haven't been drunk since '08.  I became the photographer for this event, which I found more fun than sitting around and drinking as I'm not a dancer type.

You're getting old Michel, conform or die.  lol

Start looking for the electric sit on scooters that old people drive around in.

Michel

Sportsdude

baaah don't mention Berlin. I want to go there. lol

Watched The Marriage of Maria Braun by Rainer Werner Fassbinder for German Lit class. Apparently not a lot of people in class got the movie, including the Germans, I couldn't stop raving about it.

nobody understood the ending. When its perfectly clear.

Sportsdude

P.C.

I just received the weirdest proposition by email from my niece lol I just can imagine what Lise and Lil Me will imagine by not saying more than that...

Are you sure it wasn't a prepostition ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|