The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Newsflash- there's sun in the North.  Wahoo!  Suddenly I have energy and I'm ready to tackle life's challenges for the day.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

no fog from here on the penisula. I can see the Island from the living room area, clear day.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

My neck is as stiff as a rock.  Could somebody please come and massage my neck ?

*That's part of my New Years Resolution....Say what you mean, mean what you say, ask for what you need, and give all you can.  

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]te[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bar[/TD] [TD]r[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=barter name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif[/img]

Lil Me

I had a sore neck the other day, too.
 It was better after I started lying on the couch (with back of the neck on the end arm-rest).
 My Korean friends told me that stimulates an acupressure point (back of the neck) which causes relaxation and sleep.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sounds logical.  Thanks for the tip.  I don't know for the life of me why it is all seized up.  

Lil Me

or get a massage elf.

or better yet, a pool boy.

P.C.

Gopher

For the second successive week I've heard that a friend has died.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Oh dear Gophie....so sorry.  Not a pleasant thing to deal with at all.

JJ

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]I too had a relative die just before New Years and just got news of a colleague from work in the hospital that isn't expected to make it.

Gopher

Oh no! We seem to be in the same boat. I heard of the death of the second in the response to my letter informing someone of the death of the first.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|