The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hey, try to look at the person..not the age.
 You never know when you're going to meet the perfect woman...who may be older or younger than your "age range".

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Oh I know, its UBC a billion fish, it's going to take a while although this school really shrinks if you let it.  You can't stay in one clique because you'll never meet anyone. Like the paper people, we're one giant family and literally all we do is hang out with each other 24/7. Myself and the older ones in the group act like the big brother to the 18, 19 year olds. I've branched out a bit this term, I'm not completely tied down anywhere so I can do the usual floating around I usually do. networking

I don't judge by age, I just feel so beneath the grad students by saying I'm in my second year even though all my classes are 300 level. Probably should say I'm third year, so I feel more confident about my age.

Although I really am tired of the whole scene and so is everyone apparently. Its weird, everyone is single yet nobody is dating anyone.  We're all emotionalless bots. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

did you guys in downtown have complete fog all day too? If you did, darn, if only i had a car and drive above the fog.  

purelife

Yep.  I saw fog yesterday and today on my skytrain ride home.  It got denser away from downtown.  It was really cool!!  And I noticed the nights getting longer too.  

Sportsdude

Yeah if I only had a car to get to the mountain.
[a href="http://image57.webshots.com/57/5/40/24/508854024RdhIOo_fs.jpg"]http://image57.webshots.com/57/5/40/24/508854024RdhIOo_fs.jpg[/a]

purelife

That link doesn't work SD...

Oh, I know what you mean about going to the mountain....even SFU mountain would work.  

You could take a bus to Grouse.

Sportsdude

baah I know! grr

Its a pic from Grouse on a sunny day with Vancouver completely covered in thick fog. I've only experienced something like that once in my life skiing in Colorado, where I was on the top of the mountain in sun and below all I saw was a thick cloud cover, and you just skied into fog/clouds. Its a really cool feeling and seeing it.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

There's fog again today, SD.  I wish I bought my camera to work cuz I would take some photos during lunch.

Good morning Michel and P.C.

purelife

When you look up, you'll notice it.  I saw fog while riding on the skytrain starting at around Joyce Stn, I think.  Maybe it'll be there when you ride it.

|