The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

LOL SD.

Do you do the same thing when you're on the ferry to North Van?  

Sportsdude

Yeah.  lol

Being on the top deck in the bow is the most exhilarating feeling I can think of at the moment.  Its you and nothing in front of you. I feel free.  Plus its 'me' time and I usually contemplate/reflect during those times.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I don't remember another deck on the seabus....

Sportsdude

I just look out of the seating area and think of its relationship between nature and human development/society or I just marvel.  

P.C.

I noticed on the last trip that dogs jump non stop on the back seat or in the back part of the pick up, looking  from one side to the other. I found that cute. I wonder if all dogs do that.

That reminds me of that comedian, who comments about a dogs love for wind in their face when riding in the car....but if you blow in a dogs face, they get ticked off......LOL[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I like the opportunity of taking amazing photos when I'm on the seabus. :)  It'd be nice if we could pull down the window....

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
lol SD, it's good to be amazed by simple things, you simpleton ah ah just teasing you. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Yeah I understand you perfectly well, I love too to walk on the deck of ferries, although less when it's too cold. I will always remember the ferry from Helsinky to Stockholm, I was looking in the distance, dreaming and hoping to see Leningrad far away, a forbidden place for me as a poor hitchhiker at the time. The sun was red, the air was cold, the wind powerful, and there was swedish teenagers annoying me repeatedly to buy beer to them. The morning after, there was puke everywhere on the slippery bathroom floor and all the teenagers were on a serious hangover. I slept in the disco after they finally shut down the music. Ah the decadent Western Social-Democrats I told myself lol...[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I noticed on the last trip that dogs jump non stop on the back seat or in the back part of the pick up, looking  from one side to the other. I found that cute. I wonder if all dogs do that.

I'm exactly like that too. Just dream about things and notice the surroundings/people around me.

P.C.

I am trying to figure out what these cords are that came with my cordless printer.  

P.C.

A dangerous printer !  OMG....it sounds more exiting that I originally thought.

P.C.

Orik

sighs where is the sunshine... where is the warmth... it has been foggy all day... sighs. i hope it comes out tomorrow.. this is just so disappointing to me today... waahhhhhhh ..... i so wanted to go for a bike ride to the park and down to the vegetable market... i need more cucumbers and celery...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|