The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Aww, JJ.  I wish I knew some magic words for you both.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

What did I get for a Anti-spam Bot Stopper :

[img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ce[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]can[/TD] [TD]r[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=cancer name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]             [INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Save name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  

Lil Me

Sorry to hear that both Goph and JJ are going through a rough time.
 Bad news is especially hard in the winter time, isn't it?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hugz to you both, Gophie and JJ.  I'm sorry to hear this.  :(

Sportsdude

Yikes, I'm in the same boat.

*sneezes* *sneezes*

*building shakes*

baaaaaaaaaaah

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Are you coming down with something nasty, SD?  Cold?  

P.C.

Just got a call from my sister, that my aunt has passed away.  She was 93.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Sportsdude

Oh no P.C. :(
So sorry to hear.

yes, purelife. I caught a cold in Victoria. I enjoy standing on the top deck of the ferry no matter the weather and looking at the scenery too much. lol

Orik

my condolences on the passing of your grams pc.

sorry about ur cold sd... what is this about gopher and jj... goes back some pages to read up
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Hugs all around..[img style="width: 103px; height: 26px;" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/liebe/a054.gif"]. :( sorry to hear of everyone's losses and pains.... group hugs to everyone who is in need of a hug today gopher and JJ...
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Has anyone ever leased a car and can explain the advantages/disadvantages of it to me?  Is financing better than leasing one?

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 Sportsdude wrote:

yes, purelife. I caught a cold in Victoria. I enjoy standing on the top deck of the ferry no matter the weather and looking at the scenery too much. lol

When your father give you a ride at the back of the pickup, do you jump with excitement looking over the panel from one side of the truck to the other ?  

no. lol
Its called, I never grew up around ferries and oceans so every time I get on one of those boats, its wow omg look where I am sorta thing.  Plus its meditation like.

|