So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hows it going PC! lol, I think I should do some laundry as well.. hows your concrete floor design coming along? I anxiously awaiting to see how its coming along and turning out.. we are still debating what to use on the floor in the basement suite here. We can renovate this, and have it ready to rent out when we move back up to the main floor.

Well, I'm having second thoughts.  I came across some areas that aren't as evenly 'distressed', and I'm uncertain if I'm up for putting in the effort of making it even.  I'll know in a day or two when I can get the whole thing really cleaned well.......see how it looks.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/a014.gif" border=0]I'd best go put another load of laundry on, and press up some clothes for the week.  Blahhhhh[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/a026.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Yeah.. I found out places in my floor are uneven, in the kitchen area towards the bathroom. Im thinking tiles there, then laminate in the living/dining room area, and laminate in the hallway to the door and the bedroom.

Im jealous.. Im too lazy to get up, lol. Especially with chronicles of riddick coming up.. Take care! Ill be around.

We are debating now if fish at all. lol. The neighbors are EI's and the curry smells are driving us nuts.. thats making our mouths water so we might be heading out for that.

I myself would say go for the sautee.. that sounds so much more yummier than deep friend.. but thats just me,lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Yes!! For some reason I can post on DV again.. not that it matters. LOL.

Sportsdude

ugh I just slept the entire day.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

nothing wrong with sleeping the whole day... we all do that at times.

Sportsdude

yeah I suppose sleeping 3hrs the day before had something to do with me sleeping the entire day.  

P.C.

Awwww, Russ. I like your puppy.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/n030.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hiya all!!!

Aaawwww Russty!!! That's such a cute puppy!!

Just watched Ghost Rider. It was......... s'okay. Could have some improvement there. I don't know. Maybe it's Nicolas Cage (who has a bod to die for) or the fact that Eva Mendes' girls keep trying to their best to pop outta her shirt.

Special effects were cool though but definitely a DVD kinda movie.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good evening everyone!

Finally got around to getting my bed sheets washed.  Oh, and we got a new keyboard...LOL...so no typing without my "y's" and "t's"...

We went to Stepho's with a friend this late afternoon.  We also brought some stuff over at The Source (aka Radio Shack) because they were having an extra 70% off everything in store (closing down).  This is the Robson Street location (across from HMV) only.  So, check it out guys if you're around there.  I brought the DVD "Out of Time" for $2.10.  What a deal!  :)

I hope that everyone else is having a nice evening.  Did someone say curry?  OMG I LOVE THE SAMOSAS!....MMMMMMMmmmm.....

Sportsdude

good evening purelife. I slept the entire day lol.  

purelife

Tired huh?  Hi SD.

ADD:  Ok, laundry is done.  Gotta go. Have a nice evening everyone.  :)  We're off to watch "Out of Time."  I haven't seen it yet.  

Sportsdude

yeah sleeping 3hrs the night before will do that to you I guess. But I so wanted to get things done today! ugh.

Have fun watching the movie.

Russ

Hullo!

Well, it was a sushi night.. you got us set on fish but we didnt feel like deep fried type. :)

We watched 'Astonaught Farmer' last night Lise.. It was a good movie but of a slower type.. more of a DVD family movie. I liked it though. not enough for theatre again.

I was thinking about ghostrider.. as I liked him as a comic book hero.. Im not a fan of nicholas cage though.    

Sportsdude

Yawn. Well I hope today is more productive then yesterday lol.

Good Morning hidden user lol P.C. (i hope don't want to get the person wrong, that would be embarassing)

Sportsdude

lol I just cut down a tree with a glorified kitchen knife.  

|