So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Definitely. Hugz back at yer. We gals need to pamper ourselves once in a while for crying out loud. God knows we need the pampering......................

Lemme know what it feels like at the spa treatment, purelife. I really want to know. [/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Noodles...yummmyy.... I tried those noodles..Noodle King that you were talking about.  I like them.  I don't use the packets of the flavoring because it's too salty for my liking.  

Tonight, I'm frying some t-bone steak.  yummy!  

Lise

Too salty? Yeah, they can get a bit too salty. You can usually halve it and it works just fine.

T-bone steak. My mouth is watering. Those are the best cuts. I haven't done steaks in eons. Must go shopping for them soon. Do you use gravy to top your steaks, purelife?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Sorry. Gotta run. Have a good weekend, purelife.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lemme know what it feels like at the spa treatment, purelife. I really want to know.

[/DIV][/DIV]I sure will, Lise whenever I get around to it.  :)  You let me know if you have yours before me, k?  ;)

No gravy.  I just fry with lemon pepper, salt and garlic powder.

purelife

You have a great weekend as well, Lise.

I've got to go too. :)

Sportsdude

goodbye girls have a great weekend!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'm doing my blue stripe test, Lise.

purelife- my TKD is actually really cheap (50% off) because I'm the 3rd member of the family to register.  Grandparents pay for the two boys to take TKD.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Good evening

*crawls through thread with fake vampire cape and teeth*

tenkani

DEVIL!!!!!

So glad to see you...to see ANYONE!!!

DS gets creaky and creepy when everyone leaves!!

*sound of coyote in distance*

OMG!!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Devil

.[img height=120 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Angry/7.gif" width=260 border=0]

Devil

tenkani wrote:
DEVIL!!!!!

So glad to see you...to see ANYONE!!!

DS gets creaky and creepy when everyone leaves!!

*sound of coyote in distance*

OMG!!![/DIV]
 Sorry to make things a little creepy, but I have to go.

*blows out candle, shuts door, locks it, runs away laughing insanely*

Russ

So whats everyones plans tonight?

We did a teriyaki stirfry with hunks o beef.

At 10 we are going to watch the astronaught farmer.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm doing all I'm going to do.  I'm snuggled in my lambskin....I got chilled to the bone working outside today, and I can't shake it.  A nice Goldschlager will kill the chill.

It was beautiful out there today, but jeeeez it was cold.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

.....hmmmm, on second thought, I just came across some Southern Comfort.  Yea....that's what I need.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|