So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OMG !!!!!  I just found out that a friend who was going to see Van Morrison with her hubby.... is short her hubby.  He can't make it.  So she asked me to go, and I don't think I can get off work.  

OMG OMG OMG !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k040.gif" border=0]

I wonder if this would be a good time to quit.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kingy

it sounded like you called her hubby short?!?

anyways, im available!

Sportsdude

Van Morrison? who are they?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

They is a He.....and He is way before your time.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

ah I see yup before my time lol  

Lise

Morning all.

Geez, PC. That sucks you can't go see Van Morrison. I'm sure the concert will be a blast. Can't you make up some excuse or something like that?

Russ, you should go watch GR. I think you'll like it. Just don't expect too much.

Oh purelife, I found that grill thing we were talking about. It's by CuisineArt. Has both sides, a flat and a non-flat and cost like $120 plus at the Bay. I've looked at the Hamilton Beach one, the one where you can take the grills out but they're so heavy and I rather like the option where the oil and fat can drip into a holder which the HB did not have. So.... I'm still looking around.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
Van Morrison? who are they?  
  MAN! I am in my late 20s and Van Morrison was way before my time too. But I love some of the classic rock. Van Morrison ROCKED in the early 70s. My parents love him.

I know it isn't cool to like the same music your parents listen to. But I could care less what my peers would think of my music.

Light some candles, invite a honey over for a beautiful supper, play Moondance! You will be very happy you did!

Russ

Im safe. I like the older rock and classic rock music.. My parents like ancient music like the music from the 50s and 60s.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

Nothing wrong with any music era as long as it isn't fluffed down. Real songrwiters with real stories makes my soul glow.

Morrison is very real.

P.C., did you say your friend is giving up her other ticket and you are taking me?? Your hubby can babysit for me....

Lise

Russ wrote:
Im safe. I like the older rock and classic rock music.. My parents like ancient music like the music from the 50s and 60s.[/DIV]
     You're my friend, Russ so I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. I like some songs from those era. Heck, I grew up listening to them because my mom's crazy about those songs.

And the 60s. Man. I wish I could go back and see what's it like to live thru the 60s with all that free loving, bra-burning and hippie love. At least for I'll try it for one day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hmm I don't even remember the 80's. hehe  

Lise

Of course, you were still wearing diapers back then.

Some good songs from the 80s. Quite a lot of songs were based on the 80s....  my husband misses those times. The hairdo, the white jacket, the leg warmers, his youth.

So what did you have for lunch today, SD? I had pho with spring rolls. Delicious.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I didn't have lunch, sorta been avoiding the kitchen since that's where my mom hangs around she got a little angry that I was cutting down a dead tree with a glofied kitchen saw. lol

I'm trying to rediscover the 80's music.  Besides U2 I'm a big Depeche Mode fan.

Lise

You didn't have lunch? That's not good for your tummy! I know I'd be starving to death if I didn't get lunch.

A kitchen saw? Er.......

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah it was a tiny knife I was bored this morning after taking the dog for a walk.  

|