So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I'm tired. My brain is telling me to keep going on school work but my body is pretty much toast. 16hrs of non stop school work aka Operation get it done campaigned worked. lol zzzz now I've got to go to work in 3 hrs.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I just mentioned to missy starfish about you getting SoCo and she mentioned we have some..

We are going to join you for one if you dont mind.. what'r you mixing it with?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Mmmmm, it would be lovely to have company.  3 ice cubes for me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I'm about to fall asleep so I'm off to bed good night Russ P.C  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good night SD.

edit....back in 5  

Russ

Night SD.

Really you drink it on three rocks?

Hmm.. well we are with rum n coke for ours. Only single malts on the rocks for me.  

P.C.

Yes I like with just ice. You drink rum and coke IN your Southern Comfort?

P.C.

I actually just had to run and have the quickes hot bath in history.  I just needed some warm.....nothing was helping.  I feel nice and toasty now.

Russ

sorry to have missed you miss PC.. The movie was earlier than we thought so we raced out to make it. And did by 5 minutes, lol.

I stand corrected, good catch, lol. Coke and SoCo. Not coke, rum, and SoCo. LOL    

Starfish Scientist

Hi! How is everyone this afternoon? Whats for dinner cause we missed lunch

Russ

Uh, Brunch counts as both in my books. Not my fault we were up late last night, attempting to rescue my brother and his friend from being stuck in the mud. :) You know I would have been stuck too if we didnt go to a movie. LOL

P.C.

Hi SS.....so did I.  Have spent the whole day cleaning and tidying and doing laundry etc.  How dull.

Halibut for dinner tonight.  Yum.  And you?  

Starfish Scientist

Halibut sounds good.  Is it going to be deep fried halibut and chips?  Or just regular halibut?  We haven't had a spontaneous idea of what to make for dinner.  Russ, how about halibut? :)

P.C.

The debate goes on here too.  Fish and chips or sauteed in garlic butter with some boiled baby reds and snow peas.

Hmmmm....healthy delicious or scrumptious delicious?

Russ

I think we have some Cod, not Halibut.. so this is why you were asking what we are having for dinner hey? LOL.

Actually, we have two spring salmons already cleaned and hacked from my dads last trip up to Port Hardy..

I dunno, you want fish for dinner?

Hows it going PC! lol, I think I should do some laundry as well.. hows your concrete floor design coming along? I anxiously awaiting to see how its coming along and turning out.. we are still debating what to use on the floor in the basement suite here. We can renovate this, and have it ready to rent out when we move back up to the main floor.  

|