So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=6]WAKE UP CK !!!! [/FONT][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/c025.gif" border=0]

Good morning.  Sounds like a good time was had by all.....*heeheeee
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Oh !  And[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=6] TOP ![/FONT]

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=6][/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Phew! Thanks P.C.!

I dozed off for awhile.

doing a pub lunch today with a client. hopefully have a chicken foccacia sandwhich that I love.

purelife

Morning CK.

Wow, for someone who dozed off, your writing skills are really impeccable.  

I'd thought that you would be writing like this:

i j   s    d o oooozzzze d   off

u    t                                       zzzzzzzz  zz zz

CK

lol! I guess I had just enough coffee to snore straight?

purelife

You were snorting coffee?  ;)

CK

ha! yup, right out of  a full pot, not cups this morning! heehee!

Russ

LOL CK. Good to hear good times were had by all.

Hmm, obviously 'snorting' coffee has the same effect as snorting beer caps full of beer.. it goes straight to your brain.

Well, I found traffic not 'that' bad, but from victoria to where 41st turns onto joice was backed up. Then when I got onto joyce finally passing kingsway and going down the hill, some guy ripped by cutting me off.. then hit his brakes and SLID down joyce and hit the guy in front of him. I slid a little too but went around him giving him the bird and a laugh as he looked at me balefully. That was the only real slippery/ icy part I saw.

Other than that, shovelling the walk was fun until I dropped my iPod into the snow.[/DIV]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

Hi Russ!

Is the Ipod ok?

purelife

Yeah, we don't really care if Russ is okay...we just want to know if the IPOD is OK!  LOL LOL LOL!  ;)  

So, is the IPOD ok?  Oh, that poor poor thing. tee hee...

Russ

Mornin CK!

Uh, Im not too sure. It looked a little wonky so I turned it off and its sitting above my gas fireplace in the heat. Ill turn it on in an hour. (crossing fingers)

I wonder if my four year warranty I got will cover that.. hope 700 total is good for something lol.  

CK

Yeah, good call! Make sure it dries good. I bet it will be fine.

Let me know how the Ipod turns out.

purelife

And reset that ipod too.  That helps.

Yeah, let us know if the ipod is okay.

Russ

Reply try number four.

LOL at the two of you! Hows things with you PL? Any problems getting into work this morn?

ok ok, Ill make sure I let you both know how the prognosis on the iPod works out.

its a 60 Gb Video iPod by the way.

purelife

its a 60 Gb Video iPod by the way.

[/DIV][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a040ff" color=#ffbfff size=5]OMG I'M JELUS!!!!!!11!!![/FONT]

|