So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Sounds yummy, SD. I'm not sure what I can have for lunch. Am running out of options. Haven't gone grocery shopping due to the snow.

Ah well. There's always instant noodles.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah big fan of trader joe's food.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Im going for instant noodles as well Miss Lise.. with whisked egg, shredded chicken, and small shrimp thrown in to liven it up.

I havent heard of Trader Joe's SD. None of them up here. Is it a wallyworld type thing?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

nope nothing like Walmart.

Yeah they're not in Canada

[A href="http://www.traderjoes.com/"]http://www.traderjoes.com/[/A]

Sportsdude

But when they do get into Canada (they're a fast growing grocery chain) You've got to go there.

purelife

I'll look out for that name if they do end up in Vancouver.  :)

Sportsdude

cool pl I think you'd like the store.  Its your kinda place.

purelife

I've got a story...something funny that JUST happened.

Anyways, the Director of my department came out and started to talk to us.  We started talking about Zidane and how head-butted that guy during that soccer match and then how men protect women like their wife, sister, mother, grandmother, etc.  Then, he told us that one of his friends said that his son "sucked."  And because his son isn't allowed to swear back to defend himself, he says "Well, you blow and you're losing, so we're winning."  (something like that)

THEN, I said to my Director and everybody else who heard me, "Well, you could tell your son to say "Real men know how to suck and little boys blow"  Ok, work is getting a little carried away.  I'm glad that I work with cool people who didn't give me crap for saying such a provocative, derrogative statement.

SH*T, I learned that from the guys at DV.  LOL!

Sportsdude

Lise

OMG. purelife. I'm shocked to hear that coming from you. You appear like a sweet little angel from the outside but inside, a vixen.

I couldn't say that at work. Heck, I couldn't even use the f-word in public. Maybe I should hang around DV more often.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Thats not exactly a BAD thing lise.. to not swear around others, lol.

So.. Good morning all!!

Whats on todays agenda's?

P.C.

Good morning Russ.

My agenda today is to go out and buy some paint.  I decided last night I'm going to paint the living room today.  Hasn't been done for a while.

And you ?????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Morning Miss PC!

Change the U-Joint on a truck.. then go shopping for hotpot tonight. We made a convert out of one of my redneck buddies who pretty much doesnt eat anything not 'from here' as he puts it. But he wants a hotpot at his place tonight. He told myself and RSS to go buy whatever we need for eight people and to give him the bill.    

P.C.

I MUST try this soon.  I can't believe I'd never heard of this before Lise spoke of it.  I've told Mr. P.C. about it, and he's definitely up for this.

*how's the dishwasher running ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Dont worry! You'll enjoy it..

Dishwasher works good! The first load we did came out cleaner than the last one, so thats a bonus.. No leaks or squeeks so its working in my books. My dad was down poking at it though for some reason, asked him not to, so I dont know how much longer it will last.

|