So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

purelife wrote:
  its a 60 Gb Video iPod by the way.

[/DIV][/DIV][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a040ff" color=#ffbfff size=5]OMG I'M JELUS!!!!!!11!!![/FONT]
   Why? Its big and its a pain. I never use the video, it wont let me put videos on it due to copyright or some crap. The only thing I ever managed to get on there somehow was a 30 second jenna jamison clip.

I HAVE had to reset it four times due to it freezing, and that was only when I had it plugged into my iPod ready Alpine deck.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Ok, maybe I'm not so jeolous anymore.  ;)  I just thought that 60GB was impressive for our day and age.  I only have a 1gb.  I wouldn't mind another 2-3 gigs more.

My ride to work was ok.  I wasn't expecting to see that much snow this morning.  It was pouring snow.  Then, in Vancouver, it was showering.  

Lise

Waaaah. You and your toys, Russ!!!

Dang the snow!!! I just shovelled the &**&*%%$*&(*)(&&%^^*&*(*(*&%^% snow yesterday. Looks like more back breaking shovelling.

FRACK THE SNOW!!! GRRRRR. No end in sight.

Is winter almost over??????

BTW, is that Angel's face? Is that her real face as the avatar? If it is, woot! Cute.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Isn't that Dido, Lise ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Morning miss Lise!

Yeah, I enjoy my toys. LOL. wahh for sure ;) Im not allowed to buy alot anymore though :(   I usually keep my stuff until it breaks though, I dont just update every few years. I have a ten year old deck in my DD vehicle, works fine for radio and MP3's so why change it?

Did you know theres an 80 Gb video out now PL? I think 60 is too big as it is, I have a third of it used up and I only have 5100 songs on it.

EDIT: Morning PC! Hows the weather where your at?

I agree PC, thats Dido or whatever she calls herself. Not that it matters, still cute!

Sportsdude

wow Russ 5,100 songs are any of them 'legal'

I've got a black video 30gb ipod.  Don't know what model you have Russ but mine is pretty skinny.  I used to have an older Ipod top model one and it was really fat.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

wow Russ 5,100 songs are any of them 'legal'

Does it matter?

Sportsdude

I dunno I just like to be on the safe side.  RIAA nazis go after anyone.

purelife

They can come after me and everybody else who downloads from Limewire.  

I wouldn't mind practicing some moves on them!  ;)  LOL

Sportsdude

lol you'd channel your inner Ninja. ;)

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
 I dunno I just like to be on the safe side.  RIAA nazis go after anyone.[/DIV]
 Im canadian. Thats why sites like Limewire exist.. in canada.

Alot of them actually ARE legal. I got them from my massive library and from my friends libraries. I tend to buy discs from the flea markets for like two bucks each.. so I can afford them, lol.  

Sportsdude

ah I see I put all of my cd's on the ipod and buy off the itunes store.  Wouldn't have found a lot of artists I'm listening to today if it wasn't for Itunes.

purelife

Anyways, what's on the menu for lunch?  

Sardines, I hope.  LOL ;)  j/k.

Lise

I'm a noob. Of course. Didn't recognized Dido.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I just had left over tuna macoroni caserole that my cousin made.  Then I had a trader joe's peanut butter granola bar.

|