So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

* drumroll *

Wonder if the smell is starting to put him off? Or those glassy eyes.... bones.... hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm holding the can in my hand.

Okay I've popped the can...  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

*opened the window so my room doesn't smell like fish*

Sportsdude

I've opened the can I am looking at the fish.  

Sportsdude

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah taste like tuna.

P.C.

Good price on the Cloverleaf, Sportsdude.  They are $2.89 here (varying from place to place) and Brunswick are 77 cents at Walmart.  Trust me.....I'd way rather pay the 2.89.

I think there is something in them, that  my body craves.  I can go for weeks without thinking about them, and then all of a sudden, it will occur to me that I NEED them NOW.  I'm a firm believer in body signals, and I think there is something in them that I clearly NEED.  Good thing they are so yummy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TheAngel

Cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off!!! Yay : )  

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Hey, thanks purelife! I'm certainly going to try that recipe. I told my husband to buy a tray of ground CHICKEN, he came back with turkey. Said it was basically, almost, nearly the same bird. Men!

Uh, I agree with your husband and I have bought turkey instead of chicken before. My excuse was the packages were right next to each other and they look almost the same covered in cellophane. I grabbed the wrong one.

So now I have to try Cloverleaf? Yaarghh!

We had meatloaf and mashed potato's for dinner.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

TheAngel wrote:
Cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off!!! Yay : )  
  Ive never actually tried that. What else do you put in with it?

How the heck have you managed to have a smite already? Even I didnt manage that.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

You don't put anything else in with them, just slice the cucumber and stick them in between bread and butter - I've heard that the Queen serves these up at her garden parties.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TheAngel

Russ wrote:
TheAngel wrote:
[em]Cucumber sandwiches with the crusts cut off!!! Yay : )  
[/em]  
Ive never actually tried that. What else do you put in with it?
Mayo, salt & pepper, or sometimes with cheese too!

How the heck have you managed to have a smite already? Even I didnt manage that.
I'm only guessing it's because my original profile pic had gwyneth paltrow in it and someone didn't like the pic LOL, J/K :)  but otherwise, no idea as I just signed up.  Really, no clue!!!

Sportsdude

Yeah I liked it, but it gave me some crazy heart burn. lol

Also bought some canned alaskan salmon.

Ever been to Trade Joe's? They've got 3 dollar wine bottles lol.  My mom buys a lot of wine for my dad but we go through more then usual because I've been raiding the wine cabinet lately but shhh don't tell.

CK

Ughh...beers last night at our local pub for a buddy's B-Day...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....whoops sorry.

lunch today is Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

|