So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Greetins and salutation, everyone.

Geez. Is this site working now? Still having a hard time logging on. Comes and go though. Hopefully, TB will be able to fix the bug now.

Snow's going away. I'm starting to see dog poo all over our lawn. Not only are they a great brown color, they're also nice and wet. YUCK. Time to get my spade.

Now why can't dogs go into the litter box like cats??

Im having the same issue here Lise. Nice little brown landmines all over the place. When there was snow it was always nice to get a nice crunch when you stepped blind through the snow.

Im just going to wait for a few more days, then turn the water back on to the outside faucets and blast all the landmines into the gardens, they need all the help they can get right now anyway, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

LOL. Hey, that's a great idea. Just blast them poo mines off to my neighbor's lawn. Brilliant. I hadn't thought of that.

ABC Country.... I've tried that restaurant on Mother's Day. It wasn't too bad. They've got some nice BBQ stuff over yonder.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

You got ABC for your mothers day??!? Can you be my mother? She uh asked for Horizons and she got it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ally

My god.  I know that many of you are DV shipjumpers.  I'm considering jumping ship after reincarnating myself probably 3-4 times because of handlejackers.  

DV has really gotten out of control.  It's sad.  2 years ago it was cool.  It's not cool now.  

Gopher

Climb on board - your comments on DV prove that you are extremely discerning, so a double welcome to you (when you join us).    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Ally

I did it.  I have actually registered on here and will never again post on DV.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Gopher

I'm more than familiar with this sentiment. WELCOME.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Russ wrote:
You got ABC for your mothers day??!? Can you be my mother? She uh asked for Horizons and she got it.  

It was my mother-in-law that wanted to go to somewhere where we could all agree on our tastebuds. She's not really into fine food (THANK GOD). Just wants comfort food. It still taste a bit foreign for her.

BTW, welcome to Ally. Bless point for coming over here.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

*kaff*
I think DV gave me lung cancer     :(
Anyway, happy Lunch time!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Hi Ally!  How are you doing?  Just curious, who did you post as on DV?  As Ally?

Hey Tenkani!

Ally

Hi Purelife

I have been several handles all of which have been hijacked.  Some purposely others not so.  There have been some times when I come on the board and someone new is using my handle and sharing opinions that I don't necessarily agree with.  But then others think that it's me.  

I most was a lurker after having a really bad handle hijack about 3 years ago.  But after lurking a bit on this board I realized that this board doesn't have any of that garbage!  

DV is really down the tubes and I don't know why they're not doing anything about it.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

tenkani

Hi Ally and PL.
What was the best Lunch you ever had?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Best lunch I ever had was a tenkani-manwich complete with all the trimmings.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

what kinda sauce comes with that manwich??

Lise

The one that's branded Man Whore of the Year.  [FONT size=1](just kidding, tenkani!)[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

|