So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kingy

Russ

Welcome ally! I also did the DV jump, joined a few months ago, but I had already given up on DV about 7 months orevious to that. Bless you you as well!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

Good Morning Lunch!

Hmmmm, How U' Doin Ally!?!!

P.C.

Hi CK !!  Another glorious day.  Finishing my coffee, then getting ready for work here.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a030.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Nice P.C.! Always sweet to feel your positive vibe! *hugz*

Lise

Morning all. *yawn* Joys of parenthood. Two hours of sleep and I'm still awake. No coffee. Bleh. Wonder how long before I crash.

Looks like another beautiful day indeed. Rain forcast in the coming days though.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Hi Lise! Hope you get a chance to rest today.

purelife

How about some pu-erh tea, Lise?  Is Lise Jr. sleeping better during the nights?  

Good morning all.  *sips ma tea*  

CK

purelife! *salivating*

How are you!!?

purelife

Could you salivate on my neck, CK you hunk?  I get t u r n e d ON!  

Lise

First lady of the house sleeps fine. No probs. The second one still wakes up and then I have to battle to keep my eyes open. Can't go back to sleep afterwards. *sigh*

CK, is snow on the ground where you are?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Hey gorgeous! I will salivate wherever you want me to honey!  

CK

yep there is snow, but a massive chinook is killing it all. Betcha its all gone by the weekend. warm warm warm!

really messy too!

purelife

Better gain some flexibiblity CK and position yourself.  This itty bitty part where I want you to salivate is gonna be TOUGH!  

purelife

To answer your earlier question, CK..I'm doing great.  

|