So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Just wanted to bake something and this was the easiest (supposedly)   lol.....NOT !   3 tries, doesn't sound easy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Hehe. True enough, PC. But third time's the charm, right?

Do you bake, PC?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Man. This site keeps dying. Well, am off to decorate my cake. Have a good night, Ms. PC.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Did it work this time????  Yaaaaaayyyyyy

Yes I do bake, Lise.  I love to bake, but I don't do it often anymore.  It gets in my tummy if  I do.

Have fun decorating Lise !

I'm having a heck of a time on here too.

Russ

Its been getting worse for a while on here, I have really noticed it these last few days. getting really annoying when it says its done and its a white page for ever.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

Happy HUMP DAY!

Eats? Today is a Pho day for me! Woohoo!

P.C.

Ahhhhh, so it is.  I find it difficult to pay attention to what day it is when I'm not working.

I'm going to eat something different today.  I don't know what yet, but different.  I'm in a lunch rut.

CK

Are you guys still buried in snow. We still have snow, but it is meting fast.

P.C.

Still lots of snow, but we're no longer buried.  Ours is melting quickly too. *cry*

Russ

Snows almost gone, theres bits of it where it was deep or packed but pretty much gone.

Im thinking Bino's for a brunch. I dont have a choice in this either.

P.C.

Bino's ?????  Isn't that a medication for...........? .....maybe not

purelife

We're having beautiful weather today.  I was amazed to see that all snow melted away in the downtown core.  WOW!

*waves to CK*  

purelife

LOL!  I have never heard of Bino's as well?  You sure it's not BINGO?

Lise

Greetins and salutation, everyone.

Geez. Is this site working now? Still having a hard time logging on. Comes and go though. Hopefully, TB will be able to fix the bug now.

Snow's going away. I'm starting to see dog poo all over our lawn. Not only are they a great brown color, they're also nice and wet. YUCK. Time to get my spade.

Now why can't dogs go into the litter box like cats??
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Bino's

[A href="http://www.dinehere.ca/results.asp?c=33"]http://www.dinehere.ca/results.asp?c=33[/A]

Its a family diner like a Pantry, ABC, Smittys, Rickys, etc.

There used to be a lot more around. There was a few on the island as well in the courtney/ comox area, as well as in Nanaimo.  

|