So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CK

I am only pretending to be shocked as I know you well enough purelife!

But, yeah, I have been working out 6 days a week and stretching everyday so....

purelife

Sweet CK.  From the stretching, 6 days per week, are you now able to do the 180?  Or maybe the 360?  *gasp*

CK

360? that is just foreplay! 540 for the rest!

purelife

LOL, wow CK, I'm I M P R E S S E D.  

So, what's for lunch?  hee hee...

Ally

Good Morning everybody!

I've got the coffee brewing and smell is just amazing.  I can't wait to get a cup into me!

My little daughter is squealing away in her exersaucer and I think that because it's such a beautiful day I'm going to go walk around Green Lake coffee in hand!

How is everybody?
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

Hey Ally!  Green Lake?  Where's that?    

Ally

Green Lake is a huge lake in North Seattle.  It's about 2 miles around which is great because usually half way I'm ready to go home but I have to keep walking to get back to my car!

Ahh coffee in hand, sunny day.  Doesn't get much better.

Daughter is starting to fuss a bit.  It's boobie time!!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Lise

Wow. Sounds so romantic. We don't have a lake next to our place. I didn't know Seattle had lakes.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Ally

Green Lake is an area of Seattle.  Probably equivalent to Kitsilano in Vancouver.

tenkani

Sunlee instant spicy chicken noodle featuring disodium inosinate, guanylate and M.S.G.    
Plus some yummy pu-ehr tea to keep my eyes open. Heya Ally, Lise, PL and CK    :)

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

Chicken balti and rice
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Ally

Anytime I hear of something that can keep eyes open it grabs my attention.

Tenkani, what is pu-ehr tea?  I think I spelled that right.

Gopher

Just Googled it, yes it does exist, the earliest records of it go back to the Tang Dynasty.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

CK

I am sipping on a coffee with caramel Baileys. Yummmmm! Doesn't make me drool like I was earlier though.

Hiya ten, everyone else!

Ally, from Seattle? Not really many Seattle people on here? cheers! Seattle is so cool.

tenkani

Pu-ehr tea is one of the only (maybe THE only) tea that is intentionally aged (sometimes for decades) in a cave before consumption. The older the pu-ehre, generally speaking, the more expensive it is. It is usually brownish red in color and has a very unique, earthy taste. It took me a few weeks to get used to it. It sometimes comes formed into cute little bowl (bird's nest) shaped nuggets.

What is chicken balti? Yeah, I could look it up but...

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|