So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Woot! So you registered. Awesome. Bless point awarded. May good karma follow you in the days ahead.

OK. Gonna go get dinner now.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Thread Cop

Lise: hmm you didn't know I registered all this time.....? lol Thanks for the bless point...I'll give you lots of bless points when i'm able to...right now i don't have the features that you guys do... : (  anyway i'm off now take care.... bye....  

Lise

Ooops. Just occured to me there, TC. Ah well. Another bless point.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning all (afternoon to some),

What's on the menu for lunch today guys?  

Sportsdude

I had a turkey (left overs from thanksgiving) quesadilla  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Fried rice. Leftover rice and whatever's in the freezer plus egg.  
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Awful quiet in here today Lise.  I wonder if everyone's computer is snowed in....lol

Leftovers for me
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I'm just going for a salad today.  It's so quiet that I can hear the crickets...... let's have a momet of silence so that we all can hear the crickets..... can you hear them?  hee hee...

Sportsdude

I hear sirens... again! sheesh  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Crickets? Nope. They're all snowed in, unfortunately.

Hey, has anyone done miso soup? I've tried it yesterday and it..... well, it didn't taste the same as the one in Japanese restaurant. I don't know what went wrong.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I was only kidding about the crickets.....i guess you didn't get my little joke when PC said that it was quiet in here... :)

Hmm, nope, never tried making homemade miso soup.  Did you use the prepared thingee from T&T or make from scratch?

Russ

Hey all.

Im having leftovers now that Im back at home again... pizza!

What are you using for stock lise? I usually use the cubes and put an extra one in for the size they recommend. Then the green chives, and hunks of tofu. Only way I will eat that stuff. Did you know that theres no MEAT in tofu?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

No, no. I get your cricket joke there, purelife. I guess you didn't get mine?

I don't know about the miso soup. I just bought this packet. It's Japanese. Looks like miso soup. Oh shoot.... I don't even know if it's for miso soup. ARGH!!! I gotta ask my friend.

What brand do you guys use?
Bill Cosby.

purelife

And did you know that estrogen is in tofu?  My dad has been drinking homemade soy milk for years and OMG, the effects... hee hee... (ok, there's only a wee small amount of estrogen in tofu and the soy products... )  

purelife

oops, I was directing that to SD because he was kinda serious in his post after mine.  I got your joke Lise...LOL...cute :)  hee hee..  

|