So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

It's really great to see you around Inspector.  I wish that you were here more often.  Miss you.

Do register here. :)

Inspector Gadget

mind you, i'm still looking for jamie lynn's email addy.........anyone happen to find it yet? [img border="0" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/5.gif"]    

Russ

Hello Inspector gadget, I remember you. Hows things?

Yeah Lise, Samuraii Sushi, and more tales of idiots on the road.  I got the Dynamite roll Combo or whatever it is. Love the BIG sashimi and cali rolls.

Ikea is ok, but I find their stuff too cheap. Not pricewise cheap but durable and robust cheap. I bought a bookshelf from them, filled it with books, and it broke. WTF? That being said, the last time I was there (when I bought the bookshelf among other things) I walked out 750 or so lightler, lol. Im not allowed to go with another guy friend, have to go with my gf.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I have it if you have K-Fed's email.  We'll exchange!  

Inspector Gadget

K-fed no longer has the hook-up with the spears family so i'm araid you're gonna have to come up with something better than that  

Russ

No lineups at Samurai Sushi these days.  

Lise

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mind you, i'm still looking for jamie lynn's email addy.........anyone happen to find it yet?

ROTFL. Yeah, it's still missing while I'm looking for the TNA thread.

Wot? IKEA doesn't have the best quality furniture but they're cheap for temporary situations. Me, I'm just waiting till I strike it big time.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Russ wrote:
No lineups at Samurai Sushi these days.

Really? Odd. It's a popular hang-out.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Yeah, I think its cause of the snow and cold. I went in and there was no one there! The two guys behind the thing were sitting there argueing about something?

I talked to the lady at the front and said its dead. She said its been like that for a few days now, and its been slower cause of the construction in front of it anyhow.

Inspector Gadget

purelife wrote:
I wish that you were here more often.  Miss you.

Same here [img border="0" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"] LOL

Sportsdude

Crate and Barrel ever been there? The put a store in town always wanted to go into the place.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Inspector Gadget

ok everyone, i'm heading downtown with a buddy.........not sure when I"ll be back on but I'll keep checking for you.

Great talking to everyone [img border="0" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/2.gif"]  

Lise

Bye, IG! Register when you can. We promise not to bite........hard.

Dead everywhere. Even the shops I go to, there's hardly a soul there. Snow = bad business.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yeah, when I stepped out to buy lunch, it was really really quiet in downtown.  And the streets were clean from the snow.  Wow.  

BYE IG!  Miss you already. :( *single tear*

Russ

I like it! I can get in somewhere to get help or stuff more easily! Snow snow snow!

So what is everyones plans for dinner? I cant find the cord for my crock pot so I put the stuff I had back into the freezer and am trying to brainstorm new ideas.

|