So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kingy

lol...

beef comes from the cow and pork comes from the pig so chicken comes from the chicken and fish comes from the fish???

Russ

shhh.. dont burst the bubble i live in

so, the chicken comes from the fish , right?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

The chickens come from the chickens and the eggs come from the fish.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Alright..... this thread got delicious and now it makes no sense!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

I like your idea where the chicken came from the egg, which came from the fish. Caviar came from teh chicken yes no because of the egg?

Sorry, my brains a little off due to me being up most of the night thus missing school today.. I had food poisoning like symptoms.

49er

than what is chicken of the sea?

Russ

Lol, Ive heard tuna. Serious here...

Lise

Oh yes, chicken of the sea is tuna. Just ask good old Jessica Simpson. She'll even tell you what buffalo wings really is.

Hmm.... caviar is awesome but I can't handle too much of it. Too salty for some reason.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Why ask Jessica Simpson?

Lise

Have you seen Newlyweds with her then husband Nick Lachey?  She asked him on national TV what was chicken of the sea and he couldn't believe his ears. It was really funny at the time. Gives new meaning to the word 'dumb blonde'.

Clip from the series: [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdkct7Hw0g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdkct7Hw0g[/A]
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Don't mean to be off topic here but if you don't already own a chocolate fondue set, buy one.  Oh, it's so much fun just dipping whatever you could find and enjoying the hot melted chocolate...mmmmm...yummy.

Sportsdude

I've got a fondue set don't have a chocolate one though.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

If it's a small one where you could light a tea light underneath, then you could put chocolate in it too.

Russ

Ive never seen that show before Lise, but I am at a loss for words LOL. I would be the same as him, what a winner. Or would that be winnar for her?

I also thought Jessica Simpson was somebody else, who sings genie in a bottle then?

I dont have a fondue set miss purelife, but I also dont like sweets or deserts that much. Im sure my g/f will suggest I get one of those soon, I have a deepfrier that I am sure I will never take out of the plastic wrap.  

|