So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Nope. Due to my husband's belief, I don't touch pork. I'm not converted to his religion as yet but I don't eat it out of respect. The things you do for your spouse.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Well all I can say is I'm ever so glad Mr P.C. worships the piggy as much as I do.  The only difference is I prefer pork over beef, but can enjoy them both.....he prefers beef over pork, but also enjoys them both.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I used to love beef, but lately I seem to be eating mostly poultry, with the occasional bit of pork.  I have no idea why I've switched.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

ham is good only like whole sugared hams not the sliced grocery store kind.
I also like deer meat. But I only get that when my cousins get a deer every couple of years.
I eat a lot of chicken.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I used to love beef, but lately I seem to be eating mostly poultry, with the occasional bit of pork.  I have no idea why I've switched.

I've always preferred poultry or pork over beef.  (which isn't to say I don't enjoy a superb rib eye or Prime Rib) but beef is never something I 'crave'.  If I had to pick only 2 things in the meat family to live off forever, it would be pork and seafood (does that count as one?....lol)[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I hadn't thought of seafood as meat, but given two choices I'd pick chicken and salmon.

Russ

Thats too bad Lise, but good for you for respecting his beliefs.

I like the beef and pork, but I am going more towards chicken than I used to. I agree with SD, it IS better for ya.

<not knocking you at all mr hamburger and mr t-bone steak>  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

oh I completely forgot about fish.
If I go to a restaurant and see salmon on the menu right next to a steak I'm going with the fish. Never got the idea of going to a 'steak house' when I can have steak at home.  
love seafood.

kitten

Salmon in a dill sauce is one of my favourite meals.

Sportsdude

Anything sea food rules.
shrimp pasta
lobster
clam chowder
crab cakes
salmon
tuna steak
swordfish

mmmm salivating...

then fresh water fish
trout
catfish
bass

I'm not catholic but I'd go to a fish fry during lent just for the fish. lol

Lise

Damn. This thread is getting more delicious by the minute.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

im not a big pork eater nor am i a big beef eater. i like the chicken and the fish.

Sportsdude

what is the fish?

Russ

im afraid to ask what the chicken is as well.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|