So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

nope the blues are the worse team in the league. Nobody shows up to games. I expect 10,000 people there max. I swear if the team moved tomorrow nobody would care around here.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

hmmm, but Missourri folks like..MLB??? No wonder you want to move...Just kidding!

The Blues are cool though. You have Tkachuk, Brewer, Weight. They do have potential. Cool jerseys too!

Sportsdude

Yeah the blues were cool. Now there just treated like a minor league team. The paper here doesn't cover them they laugh at them if ever brought up. TV doesn't care. Its sad.

CK

Well, hopefully Van can get a W tonight.

I think there is more Canadians on St. Louey than Vancouver!

Lise

Dunno much about the games but I do like those buffy looking guys.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

OMG WHAT A GAME! I completely lost my voice. Me and the other 10 canuck fans were supper happy! I got so crazy happy some drunk blues fan told me to go back to Canada, LOL! Hockey is awesome live. Going again next time the canucks come to town definately got my 84 bucks worth (friend came along seats were $42)

kitten

What was the score, Sportsdude.  I'm glad they won!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

3 to 2 in overtime. Canucks scored at the buzzer in OT.

kitten

Yay, Canucks.  They needed it.  Our newspaper columnists were starting to get nasty.

Sportsdude

really? Nasty? Its not even the second week in the season and they're getting nasty? Sheesh they need to cool it. Only thing the team needs to stop doing is taking penalties. Penalties, penalties. Its like the flu bug. I was shocked when they went the whole 2nd period without one when they practically played the 1st period a man down because one of the Sedin twins or Naslund were always in the box for hooking. lol.

kitten

That is why the papers are on their case.  Too many stupid penalties, and that gives too many chances to the opposing team.  I don't know what is wrong with the coach that he isn't getting that point across to them.  I think they were so used to the old rules that they haven't really adapted to the new ones.

Sportsdude

Yeah but they wouldn't have tied the game with a minute left if it was for a super roughing call against the blues, then the new coach pulled the goalie and the Canucks were on a 6 on 3 because when the super roughing dangerous hit happend the Canucks were on the power play. Fans went nuts thought it wasn't a penalty I was like the Canuck player had his head down! You don't slam somebody into the boards with there head down at full speed! Then they scored.

Then in overtime there was a fight so it was 3 on 3 and then Salo I think and Henrik Sedin and Naslund just took over skating around the blues zone avoiding them it was sweet. 3 on 3 was amazing. Break away after break away end to end. So when the Canucks got the 4th man back I knew they were going to score they were just dominating in the overtime then the scored before the buzzer went off SWEET!!

P.C.

[img alt=Anon src="http://forum.digital-digest.com/images/smilies/1/anon.gif" border=0].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Is that paper bag concealing Barbara Bush's "beautiful mind"?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Oh, don't mind me.  Apparently I'm not here...... lol *quietly*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|