So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Darn it! Gotta run............. gotta take care of the CEO of Lise Co.

Take care, SD and Jeffbc!!!! *hugs*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

jeffbc

I gotta get back to work. I'm moving the office today, including the computer.
Ciao for now.
[div style="text-align: left;"]  [/div]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

CK

Now there is an old DV flashback!

Hi (and bye), Jeffbc!

Lunch? Boring today for me. Homemade vegetable barley soup, raw veggies, a can of tuna, and a grapefruit.

for dessert, a yoghurt.    

Sportsdude

cousins dog died last night. 13. Dog was a pain though but makes me think of Ozzie because he's around that age then with Angel getting eaten by a coyote makes me sad.

CK

13 is a decent life for a dog, no? Still, always a sad day when it comes!

Gopher

I alwayts think that the shock that death brings is in many ways worse than the initial sadness. I lost 3 close friends in a peripod of 12 days last month, found myself pretty philosophiocal about the deaths but the impact of  having three in a row was something else. No matter how expected a death (or 3) may be, there's still a feeling of shock when it happens.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

CK

I bet. I lost a relative to a stroke. Healthy one night, gone the next morning. Also seen a friend's dad suffer a slow painful death due to cancer. Crazy, either way, whether you know its going to happen or not, the shock is the same.

purelife

Homemade vegetable barley soup, raw veggies, a can of tuna, and a grapefruit. for dessert, a yoghurt.

[/DIV]Wow, still watching your girly figure? ;)  

Sportsdude

My grandpa died of luekemia watched him wither away.

Other grandpa had a stroke then 5 years later major heart attack that killed him instantly

Lots of uncles have died from diabetes had there legs amputated.

Grandma's got black lung disease thanks to Stalin and his polish gulag.

Other grandma falls a lot so she lives with us.

CK

purelife wrote:
Homemade vegetable barley soup, raw veggies, a can of tuna, and a grapefruit. for dessert, a yoghurt.

[/i][/DIV][/DIV]Wow, still watching your girly figure? ;)  
  GIRLY! That's it! Do I have to show you I am all MAN!!?!!

actually, not really, these are just some of my favorite foods.  

purelife

Mine too, CK.

I always have a glass of grapefruit juice in the morning (no sugar added).  Freshly squeezed from the Juicers, even better.

CK

purelife wrote:
Mine too, CK.

I always have a glass of grapefruit juice in the morning (no sugar added).  Freshly squeezed from the Juicers, even better.[/DIV]
 Something about grapfruit. Also, when there are really in peak season, I think January?? you can get the white grapefruit. I think that is my favorite. You can just stick a straw in and suck the juice out.

Hey! Any cool plans for the weekend?

Sportsdude

Well I'm going to the Canucks - Blues game tonight

GO ORCAS!!! lol lol lol

My friend going to be dressed out in blues stuff me canuck stuff.

Then habitat for humanity on saturday and probably some sports bar on saturday night to watch the world series game. go cards!

CK

Sportsdude wrote:
Well I'm going to the Canucks - Blues game tonight

GO ORCAS!!! lol lol lol

My friend going to be dressed out in blues stuff me canuck stuff.

Then habitat for humanity on saturday and probably some sports bar on saturday night to watch the world series game. go cards![/DIV]
 That should be a fun game! Are Blues tix hard to get?

What the heck is a World Series?? Just kidding. Never watched a full baseball game, to each their own hey? I think Toronto won the world series the last time I watched it..92??93-ish?

I am helping a buddy do some siding on his garage. girlfriend works all weekend *sigh*.

This buddy of mine has a kid 2 years older than mine so they can wrestle and play as we work.

|