So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

A man who can raise a child on his own is hardly what I'd call frail.  You're tough to the bone, LondonBoy!  Have you checked out the africa cam. yet?  Great viewing when it's up, like now.  A couple of hyenas are at the waterhole.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Of course by the time I typed that they were gone.  

LondonBoy

Kitten wrote :

Hyenas

Are they those animals with that funny laugh who laugh at anything and everyone....hmmm.....

Must see that video !!                    
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

kitten

They are.  It's like they really understand the meaning of life and it's just one huge joke.  This one is a live cam, not a video.

LondonBoy

Are there any Buffalos or Elephants in there looking as if they are on heat.....I always find that interesting. And what about the primates...........wonderful creatures........yes..............

They say that some of them look like their owners...............Time to get something to eat........I'll be back !!  

kitten

Buffaloes and Elephants, yes.  In heat, not that I've noticed.  They are too thirsty for that.  But I did see a pregnant Zebra the other night.  So there must be something happening sometimes.  Just not at the waterhole.

LondonBoy

A pregnant Zebra..........Awwwwwww..........a mother and her unborn child waiting to breathe his/her first breath in this awkward world in which we all try to make sense of, but can never fathom.....Hoping to see in that live cam a healthy new born life form where the bond between a parent and offspring touches every decent heart..........    

kitten

I have seen the little ones following their mothers, and it is so sweet to watch them.  Their mamas are SO protective.  There's something new every day, it seems.

kitten

I'm having a delicious turkey bacon and tomato sandwich on whole wheat for lunch, washed down with a glass of V8 juice.

Lise

That's really healthy meal, kitten.

Today we ate at the Keg, Granville Island. Delicious! They have an awesome lunch platter for the little one... for about $7.00 to $11.00 - the kid gets a veggie platter, entree with fries or salad, a drink and ice cream. How cool is that?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Well, today I want something fast so Im off to Ron's gourmet steakhouse.

Dinner will be another matter however..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I haven't even thought about lunch yet.  I'll go to the store later and look for something interesting.

Gopher

Ah, you're going to eat someone's words for them?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

That doesn't sound very taste or filling.  I think I'll choose a carnivorous menu.

Gopher

Make sure it's printed on rice paper.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|