So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I was almost ordered lemon grass chicken at my vietnamese place I go to. Will try next time. Hope that same hot asian girl is there I'll leave a bigger tip. LOL  LOL will on the plus side she knows my name since I used my credit card LOL!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Lise wrote:
Boo. I'm not even mentioned in CK's orgies......................... shame on you!!![/DIV]
 LISE!! It went without saying Lise. Mind you, I didn't really want to share you, even during the Star Wars orgies!!

tenkani

[p style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"I do have to give dv some credit. If I never found that forum, I would have never met a lot of cool people.   Its the "USA SUCKS, CANADA RULES", "Calgary vs. Vancouver", "Vancouver vs. the universe", "my girl has a sh*t stained ass", and racism over and over...you know what I mean!?[/p] [p style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]But then I think of the orgies in the hot tubs, the garbage can tenkani called home, and ...*sigh*..APPLE......Isis...Chicklet..the list goes on...and its not ALL bad! haha![/p] [p style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]At least P.C., purelife, Isis, sports and a few other amigos are still around. [/p] [p style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Curious where kits is? seen the Leafs on TV tonight and thinking, where is that dirty bastard?"[/p]ROFL. Best description of DV EVAR!!!   :)

Good times...and did you know there's a new Lunch thread on DV??
Unfortunately, it probably won't be much fun to non-Canadians.
And let's face it, nothing can compare to the original.
[p style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][/p]Kits is around. He posts on DV sometimes.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

tenkani !!!!!!!!!!!   I miss your face !!!!!![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d030.gif" border=0]

Good times...and did you know there's a new Lunch thread on DV??
Unfortunately, it probably won't be much fun to non-Canadians.
And let's face it, nothing can compare to the original.

Is that the z effects ?  I've tried to figure out what that is all about, but have no idea.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

*hugz*  Hi!
Um...Z effects is some sort of radio game show where you hear a sound effect and have to determine its origin (I think). So if you don't listen to that radio station the thread will not make a lot of sense. Seeing how folks keep bitching about the thread and trying to sabotage it makes me think of Lunch though     :)

P.C.

I suspected as much, but I obviously missed the part about a RADIO station....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

CK

Ah, Zed FM in Vancouver I think that is the station? Not sure, I visit DV, but can't post there.

There is this Z effects thread that is taking up the whole page, and I find it really annoying...Just kidding!!

Oh well, I wasn't a big fan of Z.

Hey, good to see your name on here tenk! *hugs and back rubs*

Hey! What is lunch? Leftover pizza here. Sardines, oyster, shrimp and feta cheese!

tenkani

Shrimpy noodles and pu-ehr tea.
It can't compete with Borken's lunchmeat wrapped cheese but it will keep me going for a while.
Hay, I bought a wok and used it the other night. Nearly burned my apartment down, but it's a learning process, right? You guys have any good wok-friendly recipes??

CK

Ah. I will have to dig up some for you.

The cool thing about a wok, the possibilities are endless..including burning down your home..hehe!

I will find some, post them soon. Well, got to get back at the grind. Our network at work is pretty slow and posting here can be trying at times. chat soon!

tenkani

Lise

That Z effect thread is certainly long! Reminded me of the good old days from Lunch and GBA's threads.

What's up with the Sh....ty Pork stuff on the thread? Pretty darn impressive screwing around with that stuff. Wonder who's responsible? EED?

Oh BTW, lemongrass chicken is dicey stuff, kingy. You need to "bruise" the lemongrass in order to get out the flavor. Some parts can't be eaten, need to be taken out after the flavor has been imparted to the dish otherwise it'll end up bitter as hell.

I don't make Vietnamese cuisine as a general rule. Way too hard.....................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

So what is lemongrass chicken. I'm going to have that next time I go to my favourite place.

Lise

Lemongrass chicken is a typical Vietnamese dish, usually serve with rice. Really delicious stuff. Give it a try, SD.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Lise.....I continue to be mesmerized by your avatar.....rofl

How's Lise Jr the 2nd?

Sportsdude

okay sure will lise. Hope that one girl is there again. hehehehehe. I'll ask her how do you use these chop sticks. lol

|