So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Sportsdude, just get her to lean over your shoulder and position them for you.  If she's holding your hand for a few minutes while you learn, that's even better.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Lise.....I continue to be mesmerized by your avatar.....rofl

How's Lise Jr the 2nd?[/DIV]
   Greetings PC,

Lise Jr 2nd is healthy and kicking. Is keeping us awake every 3 hours or so.... not bad considering her older sister slept every two hours.

Thank goodness for my parents though. Their help has been invaluable these past few weeks.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol, kitten I'll see what happens if one of the girls there serves my table.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I'm glad Lise #2 is doing well.  Try to grab a nap when you can, Lise.  Even a little sleep can help.

Lise

Thanks, kitten. Am trying hard... not easy and the worst part is I'm not able to drink coffee.

How about you? How are things with you? Forgot to ask you about your surgery. Did everything go well? Are you back at work?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I know it must be hard, Lise  I can't imagine how you manage to do it.  But NO COFFEE!!  Why?  You had gestational diabetes, didn't you?  But I thought it would be over once you gave birth, or are you breastfeeding?

My surgery went fine and I still can't believe I'm reading without glasses.  I only need them for small print.  I'm back at work, and working morning and lunch shifts, so it's really great.  I don't miss the supper shift at all.  

Lise

I know. Coffee and no sleep. The other day, I drank half a cup of Tim Horton's steeped tea and she wouldn't sleep for hours. Drove me bananas. So no coffee or tea for me.

Gestational diabetes... yep, over for now. I haven't checked. Dare not as I need as much calories as I can to produce milk. Thank goodness my figure is not as affected. Almost down to my normal weight.

Ah kitten, am so glad to hear that your surgery and everything went well. Must be quite something to be able to read without glasses.  *hugs to kitten*
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I think you should be fine concerning the diabetes.  I knew a couple of other women who had it, and they said it went away after they gave birth.  It would be a good idea to have it tested for your own peace of mind though.

I see why you have to avoid all stimulants!  Not having coffee would drive me nuts!  Maybe if you drank some Nyquil?    LOL

Hugs to you too, and extra hugs for the kids.

Lise

Well, I have to go back in four months for a check-up. Needles again.... although I must say, having gone through childbirth, needles are nothing.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

After having gone through childbirth, anything short of amputation would hardly be noticed!

Sportsdude log out

Yeah I'm the same way about needles. After you've pulled out your own IV because it was dug in to deep and blood gushes everywhere like you've been shot. I don't fear them anymore. Plus there's something worse out there in man hood land: the cathader.  I've stepped on mine a few time when I had chest surgery when I was a kid.  

Sportsdude

Yeah I'm the same way about needles. After you've pulled out your own IV because it was dug in to deep and blood gushes everywhere like you've been shot. I don't fear them anymore. Plus there's something worse out there in man hood land: the catheter.  I've stepped on mine a few times when I had chest surgery when I was a kid. They made me walk to the bathroom and back so I wouldn't get phemonia. But I kept stepping on it. [/DIV]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

I guess yoiu wouldn't like Saw II? That one guy throws that druggie into a pit of needles and she had to dig down and get a key!

yuchh...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

P.C.

Good morning CK [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c025.gif" border=0]

Any exciting plans for the weekend  ????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

P.C. wrote:
Good morning CK [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c025.gif" border=0]

Any exciting plans for the weekend  ????[/DIV]
 Nothing too exciting. I think we may go to Banff Hot Springs Saturday. Sunday, we are off to Red Deer to spend Thanksgiving with my gal's family. Looks like it will be a feast of kings.

You?

|