So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Great weekend here too Lil Me.  Have been going full tilt trying to get the yard back into some semblance of normalcy.  We don't have any official 'go-aheads' to fill back in the holes dug for inspection of the septic field...but all has been working fine for the last week, so we're crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.

I'm soooo bagged.  I have done almost a full month of dawn til dusk yard work....and it is seriously catching up.  I'm getting too old for this stuff....lol  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Wow, P.C.  That IS a lot of work.  Good for you!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Thanks Lil Me.  I have to post pics of my new retaining walls and the finished paving in front of the shop entrance.  Hub is truly impressed and appreciative.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I got a tan, which means full blown hungarian season.

Al "Mad Hungarian" Hrabosky

lol

We share the same stare, its a hungarian trait I think. You should see family reunions. Stare downs. haha
The family that stares and looks angry. (not really, its just our poker face)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hmmm...... PC, anytime you feel like working in someone else's garden, PLEASE COME DO MINE. It's a mess. I don't feel like gardening these days. On the bright side, a family of sparrows just moved in on account of the bird feeder. I gotta buy more bird seeds - they're hungry little buggers.

We went to Deer Lake yesterday. Took a paddle boat out but the girls go tired of sitting so we ended the ride early. Next time we're walking around Deer Lake. Seems like a wonderful trail.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Oh the paddle boat Lise! I've been wanting to do go there.

no idea on lunch.

Lil Me

*opens beer*

Ugh.  Monday.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Case of the mondays?

Salad.

Lil Me

Tired.

It was a confusing day.    

purelife

I can't wait to see the pictures, P.C.  I bet it's absolutely beautiful after all your hard work and tender loving care. :)  I've been thinking about you whenever I see a lady working in her garden.  

Glad to hear everyone had a great weekend.

We're having lasagna for dinner.  I hope this recipe turns out ok.  I changed it a bit.

Sportsdude

I'm thinking of stir fry again, but I want to add something more than the usual.  

van_guy

Chicken Mole for dinner tonight - it was succulent!!
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

Yum.

*opens beer*

I'm so done.  Finished last Scout meeting of the year.  Had an all-sections meeting and woot!  They gave me an award of commendation.  I get a flashy patch to wear on my uniform!  

Just now camp this weekend.

Lise

Speaking of beer, I had my first Kokanee(?????) compliment of the faculty. I could only drink 1/4 of the bottle but it was really nice. Made me giggle a lot.

Congratulate me. I've lost 6 lbs. The threadmill works. Bwhahahawa. Looking forward to fitting into the bikini soon.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Great Lise! I didn't know they make a threadmill, is it made of string cheese?

Speaking of treadmills, I'm off to the gym.

|