So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

I've never had any problems crossing any border. *knock on wood* Y'know, even though they're being a pain, you have to think.... they're just doing their jobs. Yer can't blame them. Just smile and say 'thank you, sir' or 'thank you, ma'am'.

Then you won't get pepper sprayed.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Ya...I think some of the stuff that goes on, is WAY beyond them "just doing their job".  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

It's the uniform. Just like the people at the DMV who wear uniforms as you take your driving test. The uniform gives them a sense of importance and power. Then when someone has a gun and a uniform its doubly so.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

If I were a border guard and Michel was passing, I'd heckle him just cuz....... ......[FONT size=1] he's just too damn good looking.[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

As long as you're not subjected to a body cavity search, everything is cool, right?

Cracker jacks, anyone?  *passes the bowl*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

salt and pepper?  Oh yeah, the other 2 food groups!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

49er

Michel wrote:

lol, I'm not pretending my personal experience as scientifically representative, but yet it's hard to keep on smiling and feel welcomed when you've crossed the US border, I don't know, maybe 80 times in your life, or 200 since my childhood, who knows, and yet you get interrogated and search, including once very seriously, 3 times, these 3 times been the last 3 border crossing.

Clean the bird feathers and bird shit off your your socks next time before crossing

P.C.

Clean the bird feathers and bird shit off your your socks next time before crossing

I never even thought about it..  They must be anti-birdites !!!!  I can't believe it....[FONT size=4]bloody anti-birdites[/FONT] !!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k040.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|