So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Ok, who cooked salt and pepper tonight ?

Spicy tuna roll and spicy salmon roll for me.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

finger food - baked chicken and grilled peppers wrapped in leaf lettuce.  Then, some strawberries with balsamic vinegar and sugar for dessert.    

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 purelife wrote:
finger food

Cannibalism !  

Would you like some brains?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Yum Michel.

I had salmon salad, rice cakes and a grapefruit.

THEN I STARTED EATING CHIPS!

For some reason, warm weather brings out the junk food monster.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

purelife

Michel wrote:
purelife wrote:
finger food

Cannibalism ! [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/5.gif[/img]  

Don't worry Michel.  I marinated it with salt and pepper.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
  Chicken shawarma.

I had the same.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Just finished my coffee and got the car packed for weekend camping.

Back sometime tomorrow.

P.C.

You picked a good weekend Lil Me.  Weather is supposed to be fabulous throughout !    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I could confiscate Michel's salt and pepper in the meantime......

Nothing special today. We have to take the dog in to the vet for his yearly shot. Gonna cost me a pretty dime by the end of his treatment. Worst part is having to doggy bag his poo sample. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|