So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

I'm thinking I might have Mexican food for dinner tonight.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

JJ

I'm having chicken fajitas for dinner tonight.

P.C.

Mmmmm....fajitas.  Going to the neighbours for a barbecue....so no idea what we're eating.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

chicken dumplings for dinner and a glass of oj.  

Lise

Ooooh, OJ..... haven't had that in a while. Maybe I'll grab me a carton of OJ tomorrow.

Took the wee mutt to the vet. Surprised that he actually behaved himself (i.e. did not growl at other dogs or pee at the entrance or left a nasty surprise at the vet place like he did the last time) so heck, must be mellowing at his age. Got a clean bill of health except the vet wants to clean his teeth. Last time I checked, I would have to pay $300 to clean teeth. No thanks, I'm going to scale his teeth. Again.

Brain freeze for dinner tonight. We had sausages and mash taters. Viva la processed food. Ugh....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Wendy's after I met up with a friend.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Whoa, it must take talent to scale your dog's teeth.

Just got back home after a great weekend at Golden Ears with Scouts.  No major injuries, didn't lose any kids, and we all had a good time... Alouette lake is c-c-c-old.  No swimming for me.

Heckyl was headbutted by a german shephard while he was bent down to roll up his tent this morning.  Bump on the noggin, but he's a tough kid.  (last camping trip, he had a run-in with a swinging baseball bat)          
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Does he sit still to have his teeth scaled, Lise?  That sure does sound difficult to do.

We're heading out to the beach in Vancouver today and then maybe go for fish and chips.  I haven't been to a beach since last summer.  I can't wait!!

Sportsdude

egg, cheese, and avacado burrito with an orange.

Cousin bought a motorcycle, I have no choice now but to learn. Although I'd like one with training wheels as I've always been adamant that I would end up killing myself on those things.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'd like to learn, too.  But I lack good depth perception and peripheral vision- so probably a bad idea :)

I'm so done.  It was a brutal day, I worked an hour past quitting time, and I'm getting headaches planning the schedule at work- none of the jobs are going as planned.  One of the service vans broke own today.  The boss was sending me frequent text messages (from his vacation in the tropics) that I didn't have time to reply to.

Gotta drive to Ditchmond tomorrow, to pay for the van repair-- was unsuccessful in getting Crappy Tire to take a credit card payment over the phone.  Guess I'll be call-forwarding the office line to my cell phone.

Someone tell a joke...please!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[H2][SPAN style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #999999 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ced9f3"]  Overworked   [/SPAN][/H2]
[FONT class=arial14]B src=

And I don't know where these numbers come from either....but that's ok

Lil Me

P.C.

Did you talk to them at all about the heaps of works they're loading on you ?  

P.C.

[img height=415 alt="Overworked Mouse" src="http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/ovems.jpg" width=437].

Maybe you could put one of these on your desk ?

Lil Me

LOL.  The boss was leaving for holidays, so I never got a chance to have that conversation before he left.

I'm asking for a raise.    

|