So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Gaaawwwwd what a beautiful morning.  Red red sunrise.  

Russ.....when are you off to parts unknown ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Congrats Miss PL!!!! Good to hear, Im so happy for you!

Good morning fellow DS'ers.
Well, letter from the company.. wont be leaving till Tuesday now due to Visa issues. <sigh> As much as I like the further time at home.. its frustrating as Im ready to go now.. and its staying longer and longer now.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Lise

I'm so happy for Ms. purelife!!! It's such a joy to bring a little one into the world.

Welcome back, Michel. I hope you had a fairly decent trip. Did you manage to bring back the warm weather to Canada?

Teaching a taewando class, LM? Sounds exciting. I wonder if you do give private lesson. I think little Lise Jr. is interested in learning martial arts.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Morning, eggs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Just got home from all-you-can-eat sushi.
 *burps*

Spent the day in Langley with the Scouts.
 Tired.

I need a
 [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"] [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]fi[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]cof[/td][td]n[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="684b3e7e370245c862889de65c57e85a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]   [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Evening miss LM!

I loaded my new computer games onto my laptop this morning while watching 'K-19'
Then went out and bought a bunch of plants to plant. Moved teh blueberry plants farther to the edges in my side garden, then planted 12 tomato plants, and a bunch of cutecumbers and green pepper plants.

Lise

What is K-19?

Ooops, sorry to forget your comments there, Ms. PC. I have now moved my hostas into the shade. I had no idea they needed partial sunlight. Now I need to find a place for them to stay. I gotta ask you... do they do well in pots?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks everyone for your congratulations!  We are so super happy to make it this far.  

Just got home from this baby event.  My friend and I had to wait for one hour just to get in...but all worth the wait.  After that, we stopped by at one of my favorite pizza place by Commercial (Mega Bite).  I haven't been there for a year, I think.  Yummeee pizza!

Russ

Glad you are happy and having no problems miss PL!

Came back from teh Vancouver Marathon.. dont worry, I didnt run. But my bro's girlfriend, and a few of her friends did. We werent that into it and went to all teh checkpoints like her friends families did, but we showed up at teh finish line, took pics and a short video as her and her friends crossed teh line. Then gave her flowers.

Just got back from River Rocks all you can stuff yourself brunch. It was ok, but nothing to cry about, hopefully the dinner buffet is better.

purelife

Hiya Russ!

Lemme know how the dinner buffet at River Rock was if you did go.  

Dinner was some pita bread with the rest of the tzatziki.  I would love a plum and a nectarine right now...too bad they're not really in season yet and are so expensive. :(

Sportsdude

Evening, morning what day is it? I don't know what a day is anymore. haha

Oh oh I think I'm going to sleep in today, gonna get up at 7:30 instead of 5am. haha

I need a clone at the moment to do about a thousand things I need to get to by Tuesday of which I don't have time for, I pay above living wage and free food. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good morning !  Russ....you should have driven in the marathon !

Looks a wee bit dismal out there today...good chance to catch up on some neglected housework.

Are you all getting the massive sheets of pollen over there ?  I have never seen it like this in all the years I've been here.  There was a thick layer of it a month or so back....which took some doing to clean it all up....but there is another thick layer again.  Where the water has run off the roof, there are puddles of yellow everywhere.  Strange.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|