So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

chicken souvlaki pita again. I bought a new scale and weight suddenly 5 lbs more, so I eat comfort food to forget...

Are you going to return the faulty scale ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Snobs, intellectuals and nerds are 3 different words describing 3 different types too often described as "intellectuals"

Very true Michel.  Although, in the art world, snobs and intellectuals are very closely related....and a large segment of those are the pseudo intellectuals....the most annoying of them all.  

P.C.

... Nobody lies to me, nobody...

LOL.  And least of all some know-it-all scales !!!!

Michel

Michel

P.C.

ah the pseudo, how come they're still alive ? Nobody loves them... lol

lol....this is true.....because they're too obnoxious and too full of themselves.

P.C.

Did you see the Metropolis with the Queen soundtrack ?

Michel

P.C.

No....the one I saw was not colourized....and the soundtrack was done by Queen. I really enjoyed it.

Michel

P.C.

Ya...I just checked too.  It's not unlikely that my memory is playing tricks on me (I saw it over 20 years ago[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif" border=0] ).  I just don't remember all those other artists.....but I definitely remember it was in black and white.

Russ

Well, after promising you all pics of my truck.. I am ashamed to say I have no good ones of the finished product.. and its already packed away and in storage in starfishies garage at her house. I will have to show you when I am back, as Im not pulling it out now.. sorry :(

Well, I should get back to packing...

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

|