So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Welcome home, Michel.

Happy packing, Russ.

Hey everyone!  P.C., Lise, SD, 49er- nice to see you here.

Had a pretty good day today.  Actually got a lot of little projects taken care of, now that the big projects are under control.  I've been doing cost accounting for the first time ever, so that's a new challenge.

My taekwondo master just called me asked me if I would teach a class this weekend.  (I can't)  I'm so psyched that  he would ask me , even though I knew he was desperate- it's the day of the Senior Nationals and all his high ranked blackbelts are busy with that...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hi everyone!

Lasagna and broccoli for dinner.  What's everyone else having?

Michel

Lil Me

Hi purelife!  mmmmmm LASAGNE.

Hi Michel!  mmmmmm CHICKEN SOUVLAKI.

I'm having a bowl of chips and a glass of wine.
 I had some crock pot curry, rice and bok choy earlier.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Good evening Lil Me and Michel!

Your dinners sound delicious!

We had the Safeway Select brand lasagna.  It was on sale for $7.99 for this week and can feed 4.  It was surprisingly good.  

Sportsdude

Buddies and I went for Indian food, went to Delta. mini-vacation I guess. I've only left Vancouver city proper 4 times in 5 months. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Good morning miss PL, LM, PC, Lise, and of course Michel and Sports.

Getting ready for packing and a daytrip to the island.

I made a pot of this coffee from africa that we drink there.. man does it ever still taste like crap.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
I KISSED MISS CARAMEL PORK!!!
[font size="1"]as this was the last day I eat there. They're closing today. *sigh* Back to the Japanese and the Chinese stands... [/font]

Congrats!
This was a person right?
Russ = Confused

F&^%$$&^$ing stupid digital picture frames. These things are smarter than me I swear. ALL I want to do is get them to display some damned photos. I have spent 2 hours so far and all its done is convince me to drink. There are still currently no photos on my digital photo frame.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

oh congrats Michel.

I had a Japadog downtown.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Hi everybody !!!

Welcome home Michel,  mmm souvlaki, mmm lasagne, mmm curry crock pot, bummer on the African coffee, congrats on the taekwondo, and cost accounting, drive safe Russ, happy packing, drop by if you feel inclined, miss you purelife, happy Japadog....good luck with the digital pic frame.....omg omg....what have I missed.

Oh ya.  

[FONT size=5]DETAILS ON THE CARAMEL KISS PLEASE !!! [/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Yes, I agree.  Details please!!!!!  

Well hello there Miss P.C.!  I saw this lady tending her garden on my way home and thought of you.

Hi Russ, Michel, SD, Lil Me, 49er and Gophie.

The Elections job was offered to me but I decided to turn it down because I just can't imagine sitting down, or standing up from 7am to 8:30pm.  I couldn't handle sitting down for the two hour training that they had!!

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(64, 0, 127);"]Oh, and I have some [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"]EXCITING[/span] news to share with all of you.  [/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(64, 0, 127);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(64, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(64, 0, 127);"]I have officially passed my first trimester and am now 4 months preggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am super duper excited....[/span][font style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(64, 0, 127);" size="1"]but still worried and have anxiety....[/font]

|