So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

I SO LOVE THIS ICON!!!!!! *steal*

My garden is sorta.... coming back to life rather slowly. I have to throw away a couple of pots that broke due to the cold. Just trying to get my acts together. Ain't easy....

It's sunny sunshine out there!!! Woohoo!! Enjoyed it while it last cuz come Thursday it'll be raining again.[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

ZOMBIE INVASION RUN FOR THE HILLS
here's the survival guide:
[a href="http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/13/DD11V0BD8.DTL"]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/13/DD11V0BD8.DTL[/a]

Well I'm off on this trip to DTES by myself, got a put on my 'don't f*cking mess with me face'.

Oh and don't walk alone. Its not safe.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Morning!

Course was.. ok. Not too impressed.

Good dinner last night.. although my mother kept mentioning stuff that had nothing at all to do with her.

Russ
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

lol Russ.  

Nice day out there.....working in the garden....just stopped for an early lunch break.

What a mess out there....lots of winter crap to clean up, but just in putter mode today.  Don't want to jump into this too quickly. lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

chicken spaghetti and carrots as I forgot my bike lock and couldn't go to the pub obviously that I frequent near the beach. One of those weekends.

Liked Jericho Beach as usual.

Lise

Wasn't today just incredible?? OMG. Helloo Mr. Sunshine!!!

We went to Barnett Park today. Not many people there and it was a bit windy but perfectly lovely. We brought the dog with us who managed to bark at every single four legged furball out there. Dumb mutt.... *mumble mumble* I read a couple of chapters from my book as the kids went for a long walk with their daddy. BLISS. Now I'm wishing for more days like today. Think the genie will grant my wish?

Dinner today was chicken in black bean sauce and something something with mushrooms and tofu. Meh. After my mama's meal, everything's so ordinary.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Morning!

Well, dinner was montreal dosed chicken breasts. My dad is now over with the dog.. so its interesting again around here. Im going to be working on the truck again.. I hope, and not interupted for stupid ideas.

Sportsdude

Evening. Trek was today, that was fun.  

Lil Me

Evening!  What a great day it was out there.  Not that I saw much of it....but it was a nice trip to work and back, and for the 3 minutes I was outside emptying the mailbox and carrying a customer order out the door..

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Morning!!!  Coffee anyone?
I've got lots here.  Fresh pot.
True story: MrLM set the timer last night (freshly ground beans, a dash of his blend of spices on top), but neglected to add water.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Morning!!!  Coffee anyone?
I've got lots here.  Fresh pot.
True story: MrLM set the timer last night (freshly ground beans, a dash of his blend of spices on top), but neglected to add water.

Suure... sounds like  plan.
Morning miss LM! Hows things?
The coffee thing sounds familiar.. I do that from time to time.

Another day playing with the truck

P.C.

Mmm.  Dry coffee.  

How's it going with the truck Russ.  Are you making progress ?  Or are you like me....you get one part done, then you think....hmm...might as well do 'this' while I'm here.....and then if I'm going to do that, then I might as well replace THAT.  Hence the never ending project.

I almost finished the winter mess yard tidy....which I'm sure is what kicked up today's wind.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

morning! last day of a regular everyday school schedule until September.
The summer should be interesting.

Lise

LOL. Dry coffee. I've burnt coffee but have always added water.

What a lovely day. Too bad it's going to rain tomorrow but it wasn't too cold. Finally got to wear a skirt! Yaaay! Welcome back slippers.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

6hrs til my summer job starts. pumped.

|