So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Both will keep me awake.  Speaking of awake....I must sleep.  [img class=linked-sig-image src="http://i41.tinypic.com/2m5cr3l.jpg" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

niight!

I need to read something.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

That little guy cracks me UP !  Now I'm wide awake again.

Well  not really.  Good night. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif[/img]  

Orik

well I went to bed at 10 pm having taken the sleeping pill b4 hand I woke up @ 1:37 am but I stayed in bed with my eyes closed listening to myself breath and trying to dose off again. I finally gave up on it came here now I am writing and posting this. all the while contemplating taking a 2nd sleeping pill. but wary abut possible risks to my liver :(

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Double post      
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Hello, hows everyone on this fine feathered day?

I was wide awake early as well Orik.. Im awake again, only staying up this time.

Im over here at my parents.. seeing how everyones doing. I think I scared most of my dads friends here, we had been drinking for a bit and then he mentioned we would be going out for dinner. One of his friends was a seaman as well, so we started telling each other tales. lol.

LM: yeah, got some flavoured milk as well as some coffee for the mornings. I also got me a haircut        

Russ

Wow.. never done one post after another a day apart in the lunch thread. <tap tap> this ting on?

Well, made a huge pot o chili yesterday. Chopped it all up and put it in my 3 gallon pot, then moved it from the stove and put it on top of the wood fireplace and let it simmer.. still going now, just watching it to make sure it doesnt burn.. its got bite!
Other than that we hacked up one of those big hunks of cow you can buy and trim it to what you want yourself.. hell of alot cheaper. So I sliced it into slices and then sliced them into steaks and if too small, into smaller bits of stewing beef per say.. That I put into the chili. The steaks I put into teriyaki sauce so after two days of soaking I will throw into freezer for when needed. The remains I was going to throw out when I said to starfishie, its too bad we didnt have a meat grinder to try to save as much as we can.. then my dads voice came from accross the room, well you know I have my mothers old one.. and we tried it. Wow, amazing how fast this thing hacked it up. We got about half a gallon of ground beef, we ended up with half a cup left of unusable bits from the whole section.
Other than that, visiting the fossils for dinner, and also brining a turkey. Yep.. doing a turkey fry tonight. I decided to do one cause my mothers having family over for her birthday in a few weeks.. and I am needing to make sure I got it down pat. Plus I like something like this. Hope I have enough beer for this.

Lil Me

Sounds all good, Russ.  Have a great weekend.

Hey everyone!  Looks like a great Saturday out there.  Plans?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's a beauty indeed Lil Me.  Nice to have some sunshine on your day off.

Hey Russ....looks like you're pretty busy, but if you get a chance to pop by.....love to see ya!

van_guy

Other than that, visiting the fossils for dinner, and also brining a turkey. Yep.. doing a turkey fry tonight. I decided to do one cause my mothers having family over for her birthday in a few weeks.. and I am needing to make sure I got it down pat. Plus I like something like this. Hope I have enough beer for this.

Just wondering if your turkey eating dinner dates made it into this publication??

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!  Corned beef hash, toast and coffee this morning.
Sunny ski day ahead.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

van_guy

Michel wrote:
 Ah my other dada that I still haven't explore yet in BC. Any good guidebook or fossil hunting spot to recommend that is legally accessible to the masses VG?    

If visiting PC's part of the world ...
http://www.courtenaymuseum.ca/pro_tour.html

The fossil book i posted is quite good

I'm sure there is lots of info on the web.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

|