So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning! Well bacon and eggs this morning.
Coffee too.. although I was not happy with the milk.. I will be hitting mr costco today and stocking up on supplies lol.
Think we are heading to the island tomorrow for the weekend.. hows the weather over there PC?
OK, Im off to the shower and to head out for a haircut. I guess I stand out a bit with long hair and a tan.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Russ !  Welcome home.  

Yesterday was awful weather here....icy roads.  But today it's just wet....pouring rain.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Welcome home, Russ!  Glad to see you're back.  Time sure does fly by. :)

Good morning everyone.

Sorry, I've been mia these days.  I've been feeling really sick, was off on Monday but back to work on Tuesday but my cold isn't getting better.  I'm so tired and out of it.  

Our company has finally started laying people off.  We are all very sad and I am so very worried about my job.  Every department is laying people off.  They have to.  Usually, the first one hired is the first one to go no matter the senority.  If I do get the lay off notice, I hope that that I am able to find work immediately.      

Gopher

Hope you manage to hang on to your job, Purelife......

Chicken, Bacon and Leek Pie..    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Lil Me

Hai everyone.

Hope you feel better soon, purelife.  Hopefully your job will be ok because of your years with the company.  Even if your persent position "diasppeared", they could shuffle you to another dept?  I know the workplace morale really sucks during layoff season.  I feel for you right now.

Welcome home Russ!  Did you get your haircut and your coffee milk?

Hey P.C., Michel, SD, Goph, Orik, VG and anyone else out there.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

I went to this Japanese Bistro place on Robson, a place called Guu or something, it was loud, I think the waiters yell random Japanese on purpose. And I swear the British director was drunk during the q&a at least the person I was with thought so, I thought it was just another case of 'being british'.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Morning everyone -

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.  I don't think they'll move me around because it doesn't matter how long you have been with the company or whether or not you're in management.  I already have a feeling that I'll be gone next month and it's just a matter of time.     This time around, I want to find work closer to home.

Michel

P.C.

Aww purelife.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  

Think positively.  Remember, that it is a proven fact, that 99% of the things we worry about, never come to fruition.  If there is no rhyme nor reason when it comes to the order in which people are laid off....a positive upbeat attitude may make the difference.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

hi lil me

welcome home russ, u ugly old goat. u've been missed...

purelife sry to hear ur under the weather get well soonest... keeps fingers crossed for luck, i am sure u will keep ur job pl...

hello every one else. no lonch today. no breakfast either... no supper... just sipping lady Grey tea. ( thank you to lil me and van guy for this new discovery) but i am out of lime and sugar. so its just honey and lemon...

new record 4 hrs sleep over a 3 day period.

today im trying something new, i am using a sleeping pill. my eyes hurt, im yawning. but im so fa, I am still not slept good, i got 3 hrs today, hope i can sleep more.. but the problem with the pills, is that they can hurt the liver. so my doctor did not want me to use them. but i want some sleep... damn it all.

beware of the grumpy frog...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Sportsdude

Tea does nothing for me, coffee on the other hand, is the new crack. I avoid it though.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

|