So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Hey purelife.

Finished my movie The Lives of Others, very good, I recommend strongly.

lol My wasting away continues.

I need food, too lazy to go to the supermarket. haha
mm nooodles

hamburger and fries for lunch.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

What's the Life of Others? Who does it star?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

It's a German film, won the Oscar for best foreign film in 2006. Martina Gedeck, Sebastian Kock, Ulrich Mühe  

Lil Me

Moooooooorning!
 Coffee and cereal.
 Wassup everyone?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

I bet LM's charms has dazzled her co-workers and supervisors by now. I know she dazzles me.

I love the moon yesterday, Michel!!! Unbelievable. I came to work, stepped out of the vehicle and that's the first thing that greeted me. A giant, big smiley moon. Even tho it's cold as anything, it sure is nice to see such a gorgeous sight.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Morning!

having a hard time keeping my eyes open this morning. lol

Michel

Michel

Lise

You're so right about the clear skies, Michel. Darn it, I just love the sun today despite the freezing cold.

Michel, are you going to take some photos during the Olympics?
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Yes....it will be sunny skies in Quebec on Sunday......[FONT color=#d0d0d0]and minus 12 degrees[/FONT].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

This week is going by so quickly!  I can't wait for Saturday because we're going to a hot pot dinner.    

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Lise wrote:
 [em]I bet LM's charms has dazzled her co-workers and supervisors by now. I know she dazzles me. [/em]
 [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]She mesmerized her boss as he bring her coffee already. In a few weeks, he should jump in a ring like a poodle in a circus lol
 --

LOL you guys.  Actually, I think the boss is just happy that he has "staff" to get work done during the day so that he can go home at a normal human hour.  Furthermore, I'm doing a pretty thorough investigatigation of the Accounts Receivable puzzle (it's like untangling a pot of spaghetti)...and I'm on the money trail towards a ton of receiveables that are either (a) unbilled, or (b) billed but uncollected.

I'm going through a lot of eyedrops during the day- cross-referencing a whole pile of things at once.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

How do you feel about the job, in general ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|