Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

IT GOT COLDZ OMGZ

lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Still snowing and it's almost 6am. Blast it all. At least when I come home I can see everything thanks to daylight saving.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lise wrote:
Wanna wear my flip flops and skirt for crying out loud.

Yes, but then you'll be saying how hot it is and you're wishing for cooler temps.

We went for a walk in the afternoon and braved the elements and got home just in time before the snowfall.  It looked very pretty outside.

Last year, around this time, it snowed heavily.

Sportsdude

baaaah its a winter wonderland outside.  

P.C.

Holy....you're right purelife.  It was actually even later.  March 28th !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise @ Work

Oh really? I must say, I can't remember anything from last year. Snow days are kinda hazy.

P.C.

Yup.  I had forgotten too.  

Worse than a little snow right now, is that they are predicting a cool summer.

van_guy

Funny,  I am actually kind of happy to see the snow again.  I guess cause i'm pretty sure it will only last for hours not days ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

We had a skiff last night, but it was gone by 8:00....and has been sunny all day.  But it sure is cold out there.

purelife

I only remembered the snow dump last year because it was around the time we moved/settled into our new place. :)

Lise @ Work

Ah... ah... no!!! A cool summer? That just blows. For once I'd like to NOT wear a coat. Oh well. I supposed I rather have a cool summer than a hot dry spell like Ozland.  

Lil Me

OMG.  I'm frazzled.  I worked through lunch and 15 minutes past quitting time because the day just wouldn't stop.

I ate a wrap and some potato salad while working at my desk.

Hot pot for dinner.  Sukiyaki beef and veg, rice.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I hope you don't have to work through lunch all the time, Lil Me.  

Dinner was two hard-boiled eggs and oatmeal with cranberries.  Yum!

Sportsdude

Good Evening.
Got a 24hr bug at the moment. It was something I ate, I think.
Okay find some food and type a paper again. fun times.

Lise

Dead tired tonight. So much to do, so little time. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|